Venetia Redfox

I hadn't gone insane...i just needed to show that side of me to make sure Edisu wouldn't hurt me or anyone else,I yell through the vines at everyone to run but the stubborn brats wouldn't listen.I struggle against the vines trying to get free from them,I look down to notice Reiki and Gale running towards me I shake my head at them trying to warn them to get away I didn't want them to be in anymore danger then what they already where.I continue to struggle trying to use my magic but unable to considering how tired I really was if I had saved up a bit of energy but I couldn't really.I look over at Rin and Sylvia I needed to get them free too but how I look down at my guild again them fighting to get to us.Sylvia looks at me terror in her eyes I thrash around a bit if only she could turn into water body and get out,But she looked to exhausted to do anything I couldn't blame her.I look back over at the fight happening before me,Nova leading everyone her golden hair showing bits of crimson red from the blood of the fight.She lead everyone with strength both physically and emotionally showing everyone the spirit of hope rising everyone to fight with all their will.I saw Nash and Luna fighting side by side their magic combinations beautifully matched as if one.While I saw Storm behind the Dragneel siblings covering them from behind so neither would be hurt.While Rose tried to make her way to Reiki....Reiki.I look down to him to find his eyes already on me the hurt in his eyes shown the mirror reflecten upon my feelings. "Run" I whispered to him even though he way miles away from me I knew he understood.Yet he smiled, smiled even though I knew he was in pain and in fear and he ran for me and shocked his head twice as if saying too me through his motion and the look in his eyes "I'd never leave you". I tried to break free from my bonds once more the pain surging in me once more I felt every Bruise,cut,slash and everything else done to my body as I tried to break free, as I tried to get to him.I had to get to him I had to protect him I don't want him to get hurt over me I wouldn't allow it I could never allow it not him, never him please not him.
Please not him
Please not him

Then.....a quick flash of a vibrant green vine zipped and tossed a Reiki strait into a wall.My eyes widened as it happened my scream left my lips before I had notice I had opened my lips in the first place.I saw his body twitch slightly before he fell down upon the ground,his body already beginning to get covered in the crimson blood of his.The same crimson as his hair,my tears filled my eyes and cascaded down my cheeks.My sobbing and screaming audible from all around, as I scream his name as I scream and cry for him to get up.The fighting stopped everyone just stood there in disbelief at the red head who later upon the ground.
-
-
-
(Authors Note)
HEYYYY!!! Wasn't that a nice chapter :) I'm sorry for not being that active but I shall return *^* and I'll let you know what happened to Reiki Fernandez *^* byyyeeee~Lumen