Gotta Be You - Chapter 2<3

*Lauren's POV*

We were finally outside our house in Doncaster! Me and my sis had saved up all our money we earned in Australia just to buy a house here. But it was all worth while. I pulled the door open and took in my surroundings, it was small but perfect. It did need some touching up in places but that would be fun to do. "how amazing is this?!" Eloise exclaimed. "exactly what I was thinking!" I replied, exploring the house. "It must be a twin thing" Eloise stated, causing me to laugh. I ran upstairs, dragging my belongings behind me. I pushed a door open and there was a huge room. I'm having this one. "Bagsy this room!" i shouted, I heard Eloise charging up the stairs and ran into another room. "well i'm having this one!" she shouted back, atleast we weren't fighting about the rooms and things. I skipped over to her room. I was on cloud 9 at the moment, I have a house of my own with my amazing sis and I wasn't over in Australia getting treated like a some sort of scum bag. I wasn't their slave anymore thank god. "I say we explore Donni ayy?" i asked her, she was just starting to unpack her things. "yeh, i'll save this till later" she replied, following me down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and my set of keys and ran out of the house, Eloise followed behind breathless. She was so lazy. "we've got all day yannoo!" she moaned. We decided to go to a park round the corner and just chill there for a bit. I was a bit tired because we'd had a very busy day. We sat down and chatted for a while about basically everything. Even though we know absolutly everything there is to know about each other, we still find something good to talk about. "hey, isn't that some sort of wood?" I asked, walking over to the tiny path covered by twigs and leaves. "oh yeh, it's like narnia!" Eloise exclaimed. I burst out laughing. I pulled the spiky twigs to the side and began to walk down the footpath. It wasn't much special. We reluctantly reached the end, I pulled some more twigs to the side revealing a beautiful lake. When the sun shone on it, it glistened and made it look like there was 100 diamonds scattered across the top. Leading to the lake was bright green grass, it wasn't at all dead, it was very much alive. "wow, this is beautiful!" i gasped. "i know right!" Eloise exclaimed, running towards the lake. "you can run now can't you" i joked, she turned around and put on a fake smile, then turning back around and running towards the lake. What a doosh. We perched on the end of the lake, dangling our feet into the clear blue water. Eloise dipped her hand in and splashed me in the face. "you wanna water fight then mrs?" I said cheekily, then dipping my hand in and splashing her in the face. Payback. "ITS ON!" she shouted. The water fight lasted about 5 minutes and i was pretty much soaked. I needed to end it know, there was only one way to be honest. I pushed her into the lake. Eloise screamed so loud and i fell to the ground rolling round and not being able to stand up because I was laughing that much. "YOU BITCH!" she screamed, stomping out of the water. She slumped on the side of the lake in a strop. I don't blame her though, she was absolutly drenched, head to toe.

                                                                 *Niall's POV*

I was swinging slowly on the swing with my feet, waiting for Courtney to arrive. Courtney was my best friend, we'd known each other since we were 2. She's Irish like me, we moved here about 2 years ago, and funnily enough she did too. When we moved here, there was one girl that I fell in love with, she's my girl now. Vannessa, she's the best thing that's happened to me, and I wouldn't change her at all. She's beautiful. She's the love of my life. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I span around to see Courtney stood their a huge smile appeared on her face. Courtney has long brown hair and brown eyes, she's really pretty, she deserves someone good. Hopefully she'll find her man soon. "hey" i smiled. "heeya nialler, you wanna go to the lake?"Courtney replied, the lake was somewhere hardly anyone knew, we found it out when we first got here and made friends with our gang. There's me, Courtney, Vannessa, Harry, Liam, Nicola, Louis, Dani, Zayn and Shems. There like my best friends for life, I honestly don't know what i'd do without them all. "Yeh sure, Vannessa's coming later with Shems and Zayn if that's alright?" i asked her, whilst walking over to the large twins and leaves which lead to the lake. "yeh, corse it is, here we go to wonderland" she replied, laughing at her own joke. "yeh i know, were too cool" i said cheerfully. We finally reached the lake and to my surprise i saw 2 girls down near the lake. One of them was screaming and the other was doing something on the floor. What if she was hurt? "do you think their okay?"i asked Courtney, very seriously. "I don't know, shall we go see, she's screaming!" she suggested, i nodded and we ran towards the girls. As we got closer I saw that the girl on the floor was laughing and the other one was soaking wet, I think i know what's happened. "ermm.. hi, are you girls alright?" i asked kindly. They both turned towards us and, the girl on the floor stood up and smiled. "oh yeh, were fine, my sis just had an accident" she said, giggling a bit. " I didn't have an accident, someone caused me to get this wet" the other girl replied. She had brown/red hair, her eyes were a mixture of colours. She seemed nice. " I'm guessing you got pushed in the lake?" Courtney asked, confused a bit. "yes, you guessed right" the drenched girl replied, giving the other girls the evils. I hadn't seen these around before, they must be new. "sorry, i forgot to introduce myself, i'm Lauren and that's my twin Eloise" Lauren said kindly. "I'm niall by the way" I said, followed by Courtney telling the girls her name. We talked for absolutly ages, turns out they had just moved here from Australia. Wow. That's a long way away. Also they were coming to our school and we were the same age. My phone then started to ring, 'baby, baby, baby oh' justin bieber called from my phone, causing Eloise to burst out laughing. "Belieber?" she asked, giggling. I nodded and clicked answer.

- hey babe

- hey nialler, were on our way babey, i'm with Shems and Zayns coming there soon, he might be there before us

- okay babey, can't wait to see you

- aww you too, gotta go bye loveyou

- love you more

- narr you don't i love you loaaads

    and then the call ended, god she always won, one day i will beat her. "Zayn, Shems and Vannessa are coming soon" I told the girls. "okay" Courtney replied. "Who are they?" Eloise and Lauren both said at the same time.. freaky. "There one of our besters, you need to meet them all!"Courntey told them. "There's me, Courtney, Zayn, Shems, Vanessa, Dani, Louis, Nicola, Liam and Harry" I replied. "Wow, there's a lot of you!" Laurnen exclaimed. We all laughed, I saw Zayn coming from the distance. Yes, I wouldn't be the only boy, football talk now.

                                                     *Shems POV*

Me and Vannessa were on our way to meet Zayn, Niall and Courtney at the lake. We were just walking into the park. Vannessa was one of my best friends, she was so nice and a great friend. She has gorgeous long brown hair and bright blue eyes, Niallers very lucky to have her. The thing I hate about her is that she's taller than me. "I can't wait to see niall again!" Vannessa exclaimed, skipping along infront of me. "you saw him yesterday Vanessa!" i replied, laughing. She was madly inlove, bless her. It was beginning to get a lot warmer now, so i decided to take my coat off. "Jeeez, its boiling!" i said loudly. "I know, its  nearly summer!" Vanessa exclaimed. We eventually reached the end of the long walk and pulled the same twigs to the side, i don't know how many times I had done this. "Is Nicola and Dani coming?"i asked her, she looked at me then nearly falling down a ditch causing me to burst out laughing. "I don't know, we'll see them tomorrow if not anyway won't we" she replied, cheerfully. "yeh, i suppose" i replied. I could see Zayn, Niall, Courtney and two other girls. "who's those girls?" Vannessa asked, pointing towards the two girls sat with everyone. " I dunnor" i said, a bit confused. Zayn turned his head towards us and waved, butterflys filled my stomach and a huge smile formed across my face. His gorgeous brown eyes stood out like a sore thumb, they were stunning. And his gorgeous hair made him look even more fitter, and a bonus his abs. Aww how perfect this boy was. I seriously love him, like proper  badly, but I don't think he'd think twice about us two being together. There's far more pretty girls out there, he's not going to pick me over them. But maybe there's a tiny chance he would. Hopefully there is.