Gotta Be You - Chapter 3<3

*Zayn's POV*

"I looked towards the entrance to see two brunettes coming our way. Shems and Vannessa. I smiled to myself and waved, they waved back, which indicated they knew where we were. Niall and Eloise were having a random conversation about something and I think Lauren and Courteney were just getting to know each other more. I've got to know Lauren and Eloise really well in a very short space of time, there really nice. I think there going to fit in really well with our group, I've got a funny feeling Harry's going to like Lauren. Eloise was still soaked, which I found quite funny, they had told me the story earlier. "you wanna go back in the lake Eloise?" I joked. "YOU DARE!" she exclaimed, jumping up. I gave a small chuckle, "I was onni joking, i'm not as mean as Lauren" I said sarcasticly. Eloise laughed. "I'm not mean" Lauren butted in, then turning away in a pretend strop. "NIALL!" A familiar voice shouted, Niall looked up. Vannessa and Shems were stood next to us. Vannessa had a huge smile on her face, and Shems looked a bit uncomfortable, I suspect because she doesn't really know the 2 new girls that well. "NESSA!" Niall shouted back, she ran upto him and basically jumped on him. He put her down and they shared a very passionate kiss, this was awkward. If Louis was only here. He'd probably be running round screaming carrots and making everyone laugh with his rediculously hilarious jokes. I looked towards Shems, her beautiful brown eyes shone and her gorgeous brown curly hair moved slightly because of the small breeze. She's perfect. I think I love her, but I just don't know how to tell her. Whenever I make the move to tell her, no words seem to come out of my mouth. I think i'm just scared about what she's going to say. I don't want to get hurt. Courteney ran up to Shems and pulled her into a hug. "hey" she said happily. "oh, by the way this is Lauren and that's Eloise, we met them here, like an hour ago, they're coming to our school, they moved over here from Australia" Niall added. "oh hey girls" Nessa said, and Shems. We talked for like hours and I couldn't help but notice Lauren and Shems getting on so well, they looked as if they'd known each other for years. I looked towards the sky and the bright yellow sun had now gone and the moon was lighting the sky up. It was getting dark. "I think we should be heading home now guys, it's getting pretty dark" Eloise said, reading my mind exactly. "Exactly what I was thinking" I laughed. We all stood up and made our way back to the park. Vannessa and Niall were at the back, holding everyone up because they couldn't keep their lips off each other. "cmon!" Shems shouted to them, for about the 100th time already. "fine" Niall moaned, grabbing her hand and intwining their fingers. As we walked out of the park Eloise,Nessa,Lauren and Shems walked down the street but me and Niall turned round the corner because we lived this way. Well when Niall and Nessa finally stopped smooching. "Ceya later gurlies" I shouted towards, them. "byeeeee" I heard Shems voice call, causing a huge smile to form on my face. "Someone likes someone" Niall said cheekily, nudging me in the arm. I blushed but turned away and kept mannly, I couldn't blush infront of another boy, man, just not cool. "Shut it Nialler" I said looking down, even though I knew he was right.

                                                                   *Lauren's POV*

                                                                    *Next Day*

The bright sun shone through my window, causing me to wake up. Along with my annoying alarm clock alerting me it was time to get up and that it was school. "Wakey wakey" Eloise called, skipping into my room. I jumped out of bed and began sorting myself out. I chucked on my school uniform, skirt,shirt,tights,blazer, not too bad i suppose. But I'd rather wear casual. I added a tad bit of make-up to my face, I didn't want to come across as a slag, but I didn't want to look awful. I added foundation,blusher and mascara. I straightened my red hair and ran down the stairs. I walked into the modern kitchen and got a bowl out of the cupboard. "coco pops all the way!" I exclaimed. "coco pops and milk make a bowl full of fun!" Eloise ran into the kitchen singing it. I burst out laughing. "Lets go to school then sis" I said happily, pulling her towards the door. I grabbed my coat,bag and phone and headed to school. The girls said they would meet us outside so that we knew where we were going, we were also going to meet Harry,Liam,Louis,Nicola and Dani. Which I was a bit nervous about but also excited, I wanted to make some new friends, especially if they were like the girls and guys yesterday. They were so lovely to us. We entered the big iron gates and was faced with our new school. It was pretty big to be honest. I caught a glimpse of some 2 brunette girls and new straight away who they were. I grabbed Eloise's arm and pulled her towards them. "Laureeeeen!"Shems exclaimed running towards me and pulling me into a tight hug. "hey guys" Eloise smiled. Some gorgeous curly locks caught my eye, they fitted perfectly around his face. He had sparkling green eyes and a beautiful smile which showed white perfect teeth and the cutest dimples. He caught me looking and winked. oh shit. That's like the most embarrassing thing ever. My cheeks flushed red and I turned away and went to talk to one of the girls I still hadn't met. I walked upto two girls. One of them had blonde short hair, which suited her so well, and a pair of bright blue eyes I would die for. The other girl had beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, she was stunning. "erm hi" i said smiling. "heya i'm Nicola" the brown haired girl said, she seemed really nice. "i'm Lauren" I replied. "oh im Dani" the other girl said giggling. A very fit boy came behind Nicola and snaked his arms around her waist, she looked round and pecked him on the nose. "I'm liam, nice to meet you" he said laughing. We talked for ages and I got on really well with a boy called Louis, I still hadn't talked to the curly guy, but I was hoping that was going to change very soon. The sound of the loud bell rang through my ears, and I made my way to form. "As if were in the same form!" Dani exclaimed. "I know!" Eloise replied smiling. We walked into form and me and Eloise had to stand at the front. "Vas happenin miss?" Zayn shouted, causing me to burst out laughing, along with the rest of the group. "Okay right, Eloise you go sit next to Courteney and Lauren you go sit next to Harry" Miss said, pointing the the curly haired boy. This was my chance to talk to him. I made my way to the table, thinking about what I was going to say. I sat down and everything I had planned to say basically jumped out of my head. "hey, I'm Harry" he said, showing his famous smile. We began from there, just talking about everything, I didn't realise it but he was so easy to talk to. I was sat on the table with Harry, Dani,Louis and Nicola. It was pretty funny to be honest. Louis screamed carrots half way through miss reading the register, then he got sent out. I was laughing that much tears were forming in my eyes. The bell went for first lesson and Louis ran back in. "Okay, I have a joke!"Louis exclaimed. "Go on then!" Nicola replied, rolling her eyes. "Why did the mushroom go to the party?" he started, we all looked at each other puzzled, I shrugged. "I dunnor" Harry said. "Because he was a fun-gi!" he shouted, causing me to burst out laughing. Dani was nearly rolling round on the floor she was laughing that much. The whole group on the other tables then burst out laughing because we were laughing, then it all ended up in a detention. I was so happy at the moment, hopefully it was only going to get better.