The Solution.

"What else do you want me to do!?!" Rose screemed again. "It's probably already too late! I love Lucy just as much as you guys, don't ever think about me at that way again!"

"It's NOT too late! Son't ever say anything like that again!" Stefan screemed back.

Normally it would have been Damon who was so mean and so ridiculous to blame Rose. Cause it wasen't her fault at all. And Stefan knew it.

"It's like, i'm just the messenger." Rose wasen't screeming anymore but her voice was icecold.

"Nothing is going to happen to Lucy. And nobody is even going to touch her!" Damon came in the room, and i don't think i had ever seen him so angry.

I thougt maybe i should like, say something cause they could fight for so long time. All of them were almost even more stubborn than me. And i gotta tell you, That is to be REALLY stubborn.

"Yeah, folks? I'm going to school now.." i said. And it worked. All the 3 of them looked at me like i was from Mars or something.

"You are going, where..?" Stefan probably thougt i was mental. I could see it in his eyes.

"Bye," i said as i walked out of the door. I heard the door slamming behind me, before it was opened again.

"Hey Lu, wait," Stefan was standing in the door with his car keys in the hands. I waited because his car is much cooler than walking. Not as cool as Damons Ferrari, but cool enough. The silver Jaguar was also a car who made people stop and stare.

And as we arrived at the school everybody in the parking lot was glaring at the car. As we crossed the parking l ot all the boys didn't even noticed us, they just kept glaring at the car. The girls eyes were following Stefan and i.

"Why are they staring at us like that ?" Stefan asked.

-------------------------------------------Soo? Does anybody wanna read the next part..? How do you like it so far.?

CeCe xx