High-school. Is overrated.

"They are not staring at us. They're staring at you, Stefan." I said with a cheeky grin.

"Haha, very fun, LuLu." Stefan answered, rolling his eyes.

"Let's just find the office, and get our papers, before some of the girls attack us." I started walking towards the entrance, while ignoring all the stares. These people kinda freaked me out.

We reached the office, and with a little help by Stefans vampire powers we got our papers and schedules.

I quickly scanned my schedule then turned to look at Stefan. "What are you having in your first period?"

"Math, what about you?" he said with a groan. He hated math.

"English," I guess it was okay. I actually never gratuated high-school before, so I wanted to do great this time.

"See, you at lunch, then, Stef? I started walking of.

"See ya, Lucy." he answered before we seperated.

I found my classroom and entered. There was two free seats, but as I was about to place my bag on the table, some girl slipped her butt into the seat.

"Uhm, sorry, I was about to sit here." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Uhm, sorry, but I don't care. Loser." she said, returning to her conversation with some other girl. I looked at the bitcky girl, who definently thought she was much prettier than she actually was. Her hair was dyed blond and her pink manicured nails were too long. She wore to much foundation, to much eyeliner, to much lipgloss and definently way to much mascara. I already disliked her.

I rolled my eyes one last time of the girl, and then I went to the other free seat, and sat down.