Trouble-Maker

"Why are you first coming to us now?" Damon looked like he was disappointed, "i'd been missing you Lucy" A smile crossed my face.

"Because in a century a 700 years old vampire been chasing me. Before you asks what i've done now, I just simply refused his love." I told them and they struggled both to help, but smile.

"Same old Lucy. She's always getting into trouble. Even when she's kind." Damon had a weird look on his face. I hope he gets over it soon. When Damon is depressed he's not very fun to be with. And besides, it always ends up with that i need to comfort ham.

" AHHHHH!!" i rolled out of my bed and ended

up on the floor on the lilac carpet.

Someone had pushed me out of my bed, and i'm pretty sure i know who that 'someone' is......

"DAAAMOOOOOOOOON!!!!!" i screemed and stood up, "Can you please, get the hell out of my bedroom, or i seriosly gonna kick Your but!"

He was just standing there looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"I just hate you SO much, you know that right?!"

He raised one eye brow, "You Can't hate me, i'm to awsome, you know that right?"

I Throw my pillow after him, but he did'nt even noticed. He lay down in my bed ignoring me.

So fast he did'nt noticed i twisted my hand, and he flew out of the door, who slammed in front of him. I laughed and he yelled from the other side of the door, "you gonna pay for This, Lucy! I gonna get my revenge!"

I laughed even more, it was about to get hysterical, when Stefan called from downstairs:

"Lucy, come downstairs. There is someone who want's to talk to you!