Chapter 1- The encounter

"WHEW!" You said as you saw the dorm, the dorm was pretty big and nice compared to the other one you had back at your place.

You looked around and notice that the place was peaceful, its a nice place for you to relax and sing your songs.

'I expect no major problems here.......'

You went into your room, it isn't that small and it isn't that big either, its really cozy and a perfect size just for you to do your things.

You cleaned your room then placed your things in your dorm.

~~~

After doing everything, you were exhausted so you just plopped yourself unto your bed.

".......what are my juniors like..." You asked yourself. You're here, where you are now since the agency asked you for your help, to guide some new idols into becoming a pro, the idols you are handling already have seniors but they thought that they might need a special help, a help from you, a popular idol, everyone in Japan knows you and loves you so they thought that they might need your help.

You went outside your room wanting to explore every corner of the dorm.

As you walk through the halls you heard some footsteps behind you that made you panic a little since you thought that you were alone. You didn't dare to look since your mind is getting crazy thoughts on what it might be. 

You walked faster and when you were going down you slipped.

You let out a little scream and waited for the impact.
.
.
.
.
.
You felt the impact hit you, your bum hurts since that's where you landed but you were thankful you didn't hit your head. You stood up and turn around and was glad no one was there, so as you turn around again you walked calmly as you fell down again.

"Ouch! Again!?" You shouted as you bumped unto someone.

"I knew it.. It is you." You heard the person spoke.

You looked up still rubbing your bum and was shocked.

He grew up, he's taller, more handsome than before, you never thought he could be like this.

"Ai...."

He smiled at you and lend a hand. You took it then stood up.

You looked at him not believing that he is actually Ai, he actually there breathing and standing in front of you.

"Wh-why are you here?" you asked.

"I'm the senior of Starish, and you're the one who will help us" Ai said.

"Y-yah..." You said awkwardly, you haven't talk to him since so it was kind of awkward for you. "Anyway..... I got to go.."

You turned around and started to leave until Ai said it.

"Do you still love me?"

You froze not knowing what to say, it had been so long since you confessed and now you had forgotten your feelings for him but now that you finally met him again, you aren't that sure anymore.

You turned to him slowly and said. "N-no.... Why would I? Its been s-so long soo... Why would I? Heh heh"

He looked at you like he's studying you. "You're lying"

You got tensed, how can he know that, you don't even understand your own feeling anymore.

He looked at you waiting for an answer that made your stomach flutter.

"H-how can you say that? You don't know what love is, right?" You said, kind of proud with your come back.

Ai smiled with satisfaction that made your confidence drop down.

"True.... But now I understand more about the world... And about the emotion... 'Love'"

"Pshh, you cant just understand love! You have to experience it to understand it"

"I might have experienced it already"

Your heart broke upon hearing what he said, he experienced it? With who?

"Pshh, kay, bye" you said and turned your back to him again.

"With you, (y/n)"

You stopped, shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"The day you confessed to me, I felt something weird and my heart started to flutter every time I think of you."

You blushed on what he said.

'He liked you.... But no he still broke your heart... You don't love him anymore'

"And when you left... I was hurt..."

'Pshh, you're not the only one who got hurt'

"But now that you're here......"

You looked at him, curious on what he's going to say.

"And you said that you don't love me anymore" he said as he went near your face. "I'll make you love me ..... Again."

'Wh-what!?'

You blushed on what he said and pushed him.

'I cant believe this guy!'

You turned your back at him and left for good.

'Making me love him'

You went outside the dorm.

'I'll show you that I don't love you anymore, oh, I WILL show you!'

~~~~
End of first chappy ahahaha