Chapter 4- Air is always with you

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Its been a week already, Ai and you became close since that night. Both of you had been hanging out often and your hatred for him is now fading away, its like both of you are going back to your childhood days.

'I still don't know if I still feel the same way about him'

You walked outside your dorm and breath in the fresh air.

'What should I do?'

You sighed then sat down on the grass.

You watched the sky as you think about everything that is happening right now.

You're happy since you and Ai are now close again but what bothers you is your feeling, you don't understand it anymore.

"Maybe I am also a robot?" You laughed on what you said as you unconsciously placed your hand on your chest where your heart is. "Why are you so hard to understand?"

You looked at the skies again and as your mind wonders off you heard a song.

You heard someone singing....

As you listen to it you thought it was Ai singing so you followed the sound.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And you were correct it was Ai.

You hid behind the tree as you see Ai's aqua blue hair, you listened to him and felt something.. Like he's pouring every emotion unto his song.

'Does he even have emotions?'

But you felt it, you felt his happiness on his song.

You listened to the lyrics and its about someone he loved, you smiled thinking its about you.

Your heart was beating fast.

'I think I understand now'

As Ai finished the song you decided to go to him but before that you saw Ai stood up and you saw Nanami sitting in front of him.

Your heart broke.

You placed your hand on your chest again.

'I knew it... This would happen'

You watched them leave happily and you're here just standing behind a tree as your heart breaking into millions of pieces.

You sat down under the tree wanting to cry but no tears came out.

"I am so stupid!!"

You kicked and punched the ground and made a little tantrum.

"Okay okay... Wooosh woosh.. Its just Ai and Nanami, right? Hehe yeah." You said as you tried to calm yourself.

"Yeah... They are just friends, right? Ahaha yeah..." You tried to smile but failed. "But its so freakin heartfelt!! And and..... and like its love!! Ai never does that even thought his name is Ai and Ai means love!! WAAH!!"

You slapped yourself and breathed in and out. "Okay, so... There are possibilities that.. Umm.. Ai might really like Nanami that's why he likes her... BUT THAT NANAMI! SHE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM!!"

You stood up and just panicked so you walked in circles, you were still confused.

"...maybe.... No..."

"AHAHAH AI HATES NANAMI, RIGHT?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHA..........no"

"Shit shit shit... Are they making out right now!?!? Omg no please no!!"

"Oh! Oh! Maybe its the same with those stories that I always read about!! Everything is just a freaking misunderstanding!! Yeah! Yeah! That song was actually for me and he was just practicing in front of Nanami because he wants it perfect if he sing it in front of me!! Yep! That's it! I am a very happy girl!"

You put your hand on my your waist as you breath in the fresh air.

"Fuck the earth" you said smiling.

~~~~~
Did I like update so late? T^T I am a lazy-ass huhuh