Chapter 3- Understanding

The picture.... Is ..... Hot XD

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You were just pigging out your chocolates as you let yourself watch a horror movie. ((A/N) HORROR MOVIE! YAY!)

You screamed and threw some of your chocolates as you didn't expect what happened.

'Fucking unexpected things, can they like give warnings before they pop out?'

You paused your movie as you heard a knock on your door.

Before you even saw the person you already threw a chocolate on him since you already know who it was.

"What do you want, Ai?" You said and threw some of your chocolates on him again.

"Can I come in first?"

"No"

"Why?"

"'Cuz no"

Ai just looked at you and went inside.

You threw some chocolates on him again and just let him go inside your room. You were going to let him inside anyway.

"Anyway what?" You started.

Ai looked around your messy room. It became a mess since you keep having mental breakdowns because of HIM.

"You should clean."

"This is not your room."

"Your room is a mess."

"None of your business."

He looked at you again and sat on your bed.

"He-hey! That's my bed!"

"I just want to clear everything, (y/n)" he said. "It will only be a moment."

".....fine" you said then sat next to him on your bed.

"I'm going to ask you again.." Ai started. "Do you still love me?"

'Why is he so blunt?'

"No."

'Why am I so blunt?'

"Why?" He said as he looked straight into your eyes.

Why? ...... Why? Its because...... Because..... He did not care?

"You told me before you left, you would still love me"

I did.

"So why?"

"I... Don't know" you looked down ashamed with your answer. "Anyway... I also have questions!"

He nodded letting me ask.

"Why are you telling me that you love me? You don't even know what that is? Are you just lying that you love me now? Is this just all a test?" You asked without stopping.

You were confused since the day he said he loved you. Was it all true? It keeps bothering you everyday that you cant even focus anymore but you know you don't like anymore, you were over him since you have this wonderful career as an idol, Ai was now out of your mind but now you aren't that sure anymore if you were really over him.

"First of all I am telling you I love you because I do, second I think I know what it is now, third I am not lying its all true.... I think, fourth why would I test you?"

"You might!" You answered as you opened up a chocolate bar and eating it. "And what do you mean you think? It means you aren't sure with your feelings"

"Its true that I am not sure but I really think what I feel in my heart is love."

"How can you even know that?"

"You should know"

I should know?

"What did you feel when you still 'loved' me?" Ai asked.

'It felt wonderful, everytime I see you I feel very happy like I don't have any problems anymore'

".....nice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like there's no problems in the world...."

You saw Ai smiled a little that made your heart flutter.

"When we were still younger I already had feeling for you, I just didn't understand what it was so I ignored it but when you left I felt like something big was taken away from me..." He looked at you and smiled. "And I realized that I was feeling the emotion called 'love'"

It means he loved me....

"So... You did love me?"

"Yes."

Ai stood up and faced you.

"Well, I just came here to say those, Our feelings should have been mutual before if I had just understand it sooner but now that I understood it our feelings aren't mutual anymore."

You just looked at him finishing the last bite on your chocolate bar.

You heard the door closed and you laid down your bed.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

~~~~~~~
Hey! Imma say the truth...... What is love? XD I only read some romance shit but never had experienced it.... I think? Do you feel it when people loves you? Are everything that happened in books true when you love someone? Huhuhuhuhuhu I don't even know 'family love' is.... My family and I aren't that...... Close......... ANYWAY BYE!!~~ XD