Chapter 9- Using the small one

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As you went outside you saw Syo waiting outside your door.

"... Syo?"

He looked at you startled.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Oh.. I was just supposed to apologize to you.."

"Why?"

"I suddenly left earlier..."

As he said that embarrassment took over you, you remembered what you did to Syo just for Ai to get jealous and show him that you don't need him.

'Really clever, (y/n)'

You looked at Syo playing with his hat then you had a great idea.

~~~~~~~~ ●.●

"Aren't you always with Ai at this time of the day?"

"Psh, whatever, besides is it not fine to be with your junior? Even if you are older than me."

You and Ai has the same age and Syo is like 2 years older than both of you, but obviously you guys just became an idol earlier than Syo.

"What happened with the both of you?"

"What do you mean?" You said acting innocent. "Nothing happened between us." You said smiling sweetly.

"Why are you with me again?"

"Just to hang out.."

"Right..."

" ^_^ "

" -.- "

Thats actually the real reason why you are with Syo right now... well half the reason, the other reason is that you want to forget about Ai and just show him you don't need him also, it wont be like earlier, you're serious about this. You might be using Syo but at the end its worth it, both of you will be happy...... maybe..

Both of you hang out the whole day, you keep on bumping Ai and Nanami together but you just shrugged that off and focused your attention to Syo.

~~~~~■^■

Its been a week or so that you and Syo begun to hang out, now it looks like that both of you are brothers and sisters and you're happy about that, but the nuisance in your whole Syo week was ruined when you saw Ai and Nanami hugged each other at the balcony, everything just crashed again, all the hard work picking up the pieces of your broken heart is just useless. Its broken again.

Its childish to think that by just a single action can affect you, maybe by the times you and Ai were together, you haven't notice that you're getting attach to him even if you want to or not, everything just happens.

You turned around and went back to where Syo is. You don't want to see anymore of it.

You went inside Syo's room and...
.
.
.
.
.
Saw Nanami and Syo naked on the bed.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK!!"

You screamed as you jolted up your bed, sweat all over you.

'Even in dreams? Seriously?!"

You looked at your side and saw Nanami looking at you with a confused and annoyed look.

"What the fuck?" She said.

You ignored her and laid down again on your bed thinking about the dream you had.

'How can I ever survive this life...'

You looked up your ceiling and placed your hand on your chest.

'I am still crazy inlove with you, Ai.... I cant just replace you' You thought as you closed your eyes, tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Uwah!"

"My gosh! Stop being so dramatic!!" Nanami screamed as she threw another pillow at me. "You were thinking out loud, you know! If you're going to think, keep it down a little, yeah?"

You wiped away the tears on your cheeks and just threw back all the pillows that Nanami threw.

"Whatever" you said as you laid down again, your back facing Nanami's side.

"Drama queen" you heard her mumble.

"I heard you!"

"Well too bad, its true!"

You just ignored her again and made yourself comfortable on your bed and think about what you would do in the morning until you fell asleep.

~~~<><><>~~~
"Morning, Syo-chan!" You greeted happily.

"Don't use chan!" He said seriously but later on smiled. "But anyway morning!"

You laughed then walked with him to the practice room.

"I had the weirdest dream last night!" You said as you thought about your dream that made your blood boil again.

"Really? I had a weird dream also..."

"What was it?"

"......... Piyo-chan.... and Natsuki's cookies....." Syo said looking terrified.

"Oh...."

"What's yours?"

"Oh, I dreamed about A-"

"(Y/n)"

Before you finished, you saw Ai calling for you.

Your heart flutter as you saw him, which you hate.

"What?" You said seriously.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"I don't know, can you?"

Ai looked at Syo like asking for permission.

"Oh.. umm, I think they need me already.. yeah, bye!" He said before walking away.

"Syo!" You screamed.

"Sorry, (y/n)!!" He said then ran away.

You looked at Ai then crossed your arms.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Woah, way too straight forward."

"Its faster."

"Geez, okay." You said. "And for your information, I am not avoiding you. Why would I do that?"

"Maybe. And Nanami told me that you were being cold to her, did something happened?"

'Psh, that snake.'

"Nope."

"(Y/n), just te-"

"AI! (Y/N)! THERE YOU ARE!!" Tsukiyama-san called, cutting Ai's sentence.

"Tsukiyama-san?"

"Why are you both here?! We have an announcement to make!"

You and Ai looked at each other confused.

"Go to the practice room now!~"

"O-okay"
"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY?