Chapter 11 - End

Silence.......

....... Silence...

... A deafening silence.....

My perfect wonderland turned into chaos, I want to run and get away from everyone but I know they're going to chase me. Well if I'm gone they won't, maybe that's what I need to do. Maybe. I have to stop this emo shits.

Now, I walk back to my room feeling down. Well crap, everything's more messed up than before, I should just sew my lips.

I went inside my room then dove into my bed. I give up, I should just stop, if I go on like this I would just complain and complain... I don't even do anything to fix my problems, that's my flaw, I just whine at everything, how is that supposed to fix my problems?

My problems.... I have a lot... well not before I came here, before it was just simple 'work" problems like deadlines, practice, annoying slackers, those cliche kind of shits, I never thought about romance, I mean I had but I never had serious problems about it, since its not serious at all, they just use me because of my reputation so I use them also. This.. this situation I am now, is different, well fuck! I am not even in a relationship with them (here I am blabbering about this and I know I wouldn't do anything to fix it, its not my fault though).

I can just quit right now but... I wont. I love this job and so I have to focus, no more distractions.

besides love isn't allowed here.

~~

The vacation passed and now I am in my 'own' dorm, they finally gave me my own room with all of the hard work on arguing with Ringo, of course I deserve this, so now I am doing what I have to do, the past days I tried to talk to Syo but he keeps ignoring me even Ai that made me alone but I think that's good, no more distractions and I can focus on what I have to do. I am glad.

~~

2 weeks passed, I feel a lot better, I interacted with Syo again but we aren't as closed as before and as for Ai we also spoke to each other but there is still something parting us, but over all I am still good.

~~

A month passed and my friend just texted me that she will be coming over since our company told that she would help me on my training here with starish. I am so excited that she would come over, I finally have someone to converse and laugh with!

I went out of my room to the lounge to speak with everyone about the news.

"That would be great" Tokiya agreed. "We can improve more if there are more people to gives us advices, I guess."

"Yeah, sure." everyone agreed.

I clapped then thank everyone and decided to go outside because why not?

I sat under the tree where I always go. I feel happy, I really am.

I smiled then felt the breeze. I cant believe I was such a wreck just a month ago, that was an experience, I guess that's it, everything is going so well now, I finally lost my feelings for Ai and also for Syo (if I really did had feelings for him). That's the end then, my life might not be like a drama or a story that you love but that's reality, not everything works out but its fine I'm contented with my situation now.