I Love You Over The Sun, Under The Moon, And In And Out Of The Stars!❤️

John Cena and Nicole Cena were extremely excited but tired. Nicole had just given birth to their first child, a boy. His name is Gabriel Anthony Cena. Gabriel had Nicole's hair and facial structure. He had John's Blue eyes and dimples. He was born 9:25 pm on September 25. Nicole was sleeping. John was holding and talking to his baby boy.

"Hey little guy! I'm your daddy." He spoke, "Your so adorable. You have your mothers hair and nose. She's so gorgeous. I love her so much. You know I was scared when she told me about you. I didn't want any babies," John laughed. "But then I met your mother. She changed my mind on a lot of things. Now I want to give you a bunch of brothers and sisters! But your mom only wants 3 or 4. I'd do anything for her and you! I love you little guy!"

Gabriel had fallen asleep in his fathers arms.

John placed him in the crib. The nurse walked in and said, " I need to tame him to do a few tests is that okay?" "Yes" John responded. The nurse left with Gabe.

John walked over to Nicole, kissed the top of her head then left the room. His family along with hers, were waiting outside the room.

Carol came up and hugged him. "How is the baby and Nicole?" "They are fine. Nicole has been asleep since he was born. Gabe was awake for awhile then fell asleep. You can go see them when Nicole wakes up. I'm gonna run to the store to get some things for Nicole then I'll be back!" John leaves the hospital.

In the car he is thinking about him and Nicole. He went from his horrible first marriage with Liz to never wanting marriage or kids to now being married to the most gorgeous woman in the world and having a baby boy. He was happy at how life was going. He wanted more kids with Nicole. They had been dating for 4 years prior to being married for 3 years before trying for a baby.

At the store John bought Nicole flowers, chocolate, balloons, and a card. For Gabe he bought an outfit and a teddy bear. On the back to the hospital he stopped and got Nicole some food. He knew she would be hungry but wouldn't want hospital food.

*At the hospital*

John walks in and gives Nicole the gifts.

Nicole: Thanks babe. But where's my baby?

John: Before I left the nurse came and took him. She said they had to do tests and check a few things.

John walked over to Nicole and and gave her a kiss. Nicole kissed back, she wrapped her arms around his next pulling him closer. Things were getting heated. A knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" John yelled.

Carol, John Sr., and Kathy walked in.

Carol: How's the baby doing?

Nicole: He's good. The nurse took him before John left and hasn't brought him back.

As if on cue the nurse knocks and walks in with baby Gabriel.

Nurse: He's completely healthy!

John: Thank you!

Kathy: He's so adorable! What's his full name?

Nicole: Gabriel Anthony Cena.

(JD = Johns dad)

JD: Out of all my children, I never expected John to give me a grandchild.

John: To be honest with you, I didn't think so either. But this beautiful lady that I call my wife changed my mind about kids. Now I want a whole bunch as long as their with her.

John walks over to Nicole. They entwine their hands and kiss. They pull away and John kisses her forehead.

Nicole: I love you!

John: I love you more!

Brie and Randy  walk in. Brie says "No PDA." Randy adds "It's a PDA free hospital." 

Everyone laughs. John says "What! I can't tell my wife I love her!" They all laugh.

Brie: How's my little baby?

Nicole: It's MY baby. And he is doing really good.

The sisters start to bicker while everyone laughs. The whole day they had family and friends coming to see Nicole and Gabriel. They all welcomed the new baby boy. 

2 days later at the Cena household.

Johns POV 

Today we left the hospital. Being that we are in Flordia, Nicole's mom and my parents are staying with us for a while to help with the baby. All night Gabe cries. Kathy and my mom argue over who gets up with him. Nicole takes advantage of that because when they leave she won't be getting much sleep. Is help out as much as possible but they don't really let me. Hahaha.

 All I can say is I'm so grateful for Nicole and Gabe. I'm gonna take them to dinner tonight. I have a special gift for Nicole!

*At dinner*

John: So there is a reason I brought you here tonight.

Nicole: Amd what light that be?

John: I'm so beyond grateful for you. You changed me for the better. I was very unhappy when I met you. You changed that. You made me the happiest man in the world. I never wanted marriage or kids. I love you so much. You were able to change my views on marriage and kids. Now I have a son. I want a bunch more kids! I want a princess as gorgeous as my queen. I know this sounds corny but it's true. They say diamonds are forever. Will you be my diamond? 

John puts a diamond necklace on Nicole.

Nicole: of course I'll be your diamond!

John: I love you

Nicole: I love you over the sun, under the moon, and in and out of the stars!❤️

-------------------

Sorry couldn't think of anything. But I promised to post  this book!