Secret Life❤️ (Part 2)

(A/N THIS WILL BE TURNED INTO A BOOK! SO ITS NOT LONG AND FULLY CONPLETED.)

Johns POV

The next morning I woke up naked under the sheets with Nicole's face buried  in my chest and my arms wrapped around her. I wish people could know that this beautiful woman is my and who I truly love. 

Today we leave for Boston. Mickie doesn't know I'm coming. Nicole rented us a cabin in the woods. (A/N taking place in the winter/cold snowy months) She said it is really big. She wants to surprise the kids. My parents are gonna be with us at the cabin. It's like a family get together. Nicole is getting Monique ready and then we're going to the airport. It's about a 3 hour flight. Ok hoping the kids will sleep the whole flight. 

Nicole is sitting with Justin and I'm sitting with Monique. Nicole and I can't be seen together in public because of my marriage with Mickie. People know Nicole and I have kids together. They think the only  realationship we had was when we were in high school. They think we were just friends with benefits witch accedentaly got Nicole pregnant twice. People believe it. We dont deny or confirm that rumor. If people ever catch us in public together we say it's for our kids to spend time with both parents. 

"Babe! Are you ready? We're leaving!" I heard Nicole yell. 

"I'm coming!" I grab a light jacket and meet them at the front door. 

"Daddy you take longer than mommy does!" Say Moni. "What we're doing?"

"Daddy had to do some things for the trip." I lied when really I was thinking about my wife. 

"Dad on the way back from grandmas can I sit with you?" Asked Justin.

"If course son."

"What's wrong with sitting by your mom?" Nicole joked.

"Nothings  wrong with sitting with you momma, I just want to be by dad because Moni always gets to sit by him." 

"I do not!" Yelled Moni.

Nicole and I exchanged a look. "Kids let's start anything. We are going on vacation! Make it fun no fighting!" Nicole said. 

When we were in the car I checked to see if the kids were occupied, witch they were, and I leaned over to Nicole. "When you were telling the kids not to fight, it turned me on." I confessed. My hand traveled up her thigh.

"Did it? I was just being a mom." She said and put her hand on top of mine.

"Oh yea! Seeing you be a mom is hot.  Anything you do is hot. But I love the way you demand some thing but say it so kindly." My hand was trying to reach into her shorts. She looked back at the kids who were in the third row of our SUV.

 She looked back at the kids who were in the third row of our SUV