Best Valentine's Day Ever.❤️

Nikki was in her seat shaking with anticipation. It would be 20 minutes until the plane landed in Tampa, Florida, where she would be reunited with her love, her one and only superman. Valentine's Day was tomorrow and it was the third one, they were going to spend together. Nikki couldn't wait to see what John had planned for tomorrow.

The light came on signaling the plane was about to land, Nikki put her seatbelt on.

"Superman here I come." She whispered leaning her head back, grinning to herself.

John was standing near the gate, where Nikki was supposed to come out. He was really excited for Valentine's Day, why? Because he was spending it with someone he cared for very much. John held Nikki a special place in his heart, a place that was empty out when he divorced his wife. But Nikki came along and filled in that space that John thought would be forever empty. This Valentine's Day, he will surely show her that she was indeed important to him.

The plane had landed from San Diego and people were walking out of the gate. John was looking over people trying to spot Nikki, but there were people blocking his view. It wasn't until he spotted his brunette beauty walking out. When Nikki saw John ahead of her, flashing his million dollar smile, she dropped her bags running towards him. He picked her up, as her legs wrapped around him, spinning Nikki around.

"Hello there my love." She said, smiling at him. John smiled back at her.

"Hello to you too!." He kissed her passionately. They pulled apart as John put Nikki down, picking up her bags.

"How was the flight?" John asked, putting his arm around her, while Nikki put hers around his waist.

She sighed. "It was alright, but tiring I just wanna go home and lay in our bed and cuddle."

"Oh, we're gonna do more in that bed than cuddle.." John whispered, biting at her ear gently. That sent shivers down Nikki's spine and arousal in the lower region. Nikki turned to him smirking.

"Mmm, then take me away, Superman." She kissed him.

*Valentine's Day*

Nikki came downstairs the next morning, expecting to see John, but didn't see him anywhere. Instead, she found a bouquet of roses on the table, with a note sitting in front of it. She walked over, picking up the note reading it.

Nicole,

I went out for a bit to get some things and should be back soon. But you won't be there when I get back. I've arranged a day for you at your favorite spa, where you will be pampered and treated like the queen you are. Your appointment is at 11, so get a move on and when you get back here, I'll have a nice surprise waiting for when you get back.

Sincerely,

Your love, John

Nikki smiled at the letter; she ate breakfast, seeing that it was ten now, so she quickly got ready to go to the spa.

When she got to the spa, the people there treated as if she really was a queen. They gave her full body massage, manicure, pedicure, facial mask, and the works. After pampering her, they did her hair and her make-up. When they finished, Nikki was happy with the results.

"I love it, this is beautiful...thank you so much, I feel great." She said, smiling at the employees.

"It was our pleasure, please come again soon." said the owner.

Nikki waved goodbye to them as she went to her Bentley Alice, driving back to the house. Nikki opened the front door seeing the darken room lit up with candles and rose petals scattered over the floor. She smiled seeing the scenery. Nikki looked up to see John coming around the corner.