Secret Life❤(Part 3)

Johns POV

today is the day I have to go see Mickie. I'm just gonna get it over with so I can spend the rest of the trip with my family. Nicole and my parents were taking the kids to a ski resort. I can't believe I'm missing out on their first time skiing.

 My little Moni, my fearless one, I know she will do great. And Justin, my mini me, he will love it. I know he's nervous but he'll do it great. He keeps asking me to come which breaks my heart. I can't wait till my "marriage" is over.

*At Mickies*

"Hey baby!" She yelled running over to me wrapping her arms around my neck as I entered. God how I wish this was Nicole. She tried to kiss me. I quickly put my hand up and covered my mouth/face so she couldn't. 

"No!" I yelled at her. "I'm only here cause I have too. You know I don't love you! Why try?!" I walked up too My room that I gladly don't share with her. I turned on the TV and watched some reruns of WWE. Mickie popped up at the doorway. "When do you have to go back to work?" She asked. 

"Tonight. I have to fly back to the next city. And do some rehearsals then preform." I lied. I was off on vacation with my family. Her face fell.

"Oh. I was hoping we could do something together." I rolled my eyes. 

"Get it through your head! I don't love you. I never will! Stop trying to make me fall in love you! It's not gonna happen!" I yelled. 

She left the room and I knew she was gonna go cry. And quite frankly I didn't care. 

*With Nicole*

"Ok kids, you ready to go ski!" I asked my not so little babies. 

"Is daddy coming?" Asking a hopeful Justin for the bajillionth time. (Idk if that's a word or not)

"No Justin. I'm sorry buddy. He can't. I know he wants too. Maybe you can facetime him. If not you can send him pictures of you!"  I told him. 

My poor buddy. All he wants is his dad here to watch him ski. John has  to be with his  bitch. We don't call her his wife. He doesn't love her and they are only married because she's a bitch. So we call her bitch.

"Can I call daddy real quick?" The kids asked. 

"Yes." I handed them my  phone. 

"Hey daddy" I heard then say. They had John on speaker. 

"Hey monkeys!" Replied John. "I'm sorry I can't be there to watch you ski."

"It's okay. We know your busy."  said Justin.

"How about this tonight when I get home, I'll bring you some hot chocolate and we can watch a movie together and tomorrow I'll take you somewhere really fun!"

"Yaaaa!" the kids got excited. 

"And bring mommy a surprise too." said Moni. 

"Don't worry, I never forget about mommy!" Said John. "Well I gotta go know now but i love you so much!" 

"Bye we love you too daddy!" they said and hung up. 

"Daddy's gonna take us on a surprise tomorrow mommy!" Monique said running to me. 

"Wow!" I replied. "Well let's get going kids, grandpa and grandma are in the car waiting for us." they got there jackets and went into the car. 

****

John