Forever Love❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV 

I just broke up with Nick again. This time I'm done forever. I'm never getting back together with him again. I'm just gonna go to John's house. WWE is on tonight and that's our thing. 

After running to the store to pick up some snacks I went to his house. 

"Hey Mrs. Cena is John here?" I asked.

"Yea. He's down in the basement waiting for you." She responded.

"Thank you!" 

When I went to the basement all the lights were off but I could here theme music playing. I turned on the lights and saw John standing in the middle of the room with roses and a chocolate box.

"Nicole, you are the most important woman in my life. I've been in love with you since we were kids. You shared the same love of WWE as I do. And you still do. I've seen you date Nick countinuoisly on and off. You continued to go back to him and he continues to hurt you.  I want- no you deserve to have someone who will treat you better. Someone who will do the little things to show you they care. Nicole I can be that man. If you let me be that ma-" I gave him a passionate kiss to shut him up. 

"If that's what it takes to shut you up then I would have tried that a long time ago. Hahahaha. Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes you can be that man." He kissed me. 

We watched RAW as a couple for the first time that night. 

6 years ago

John's POV 

And that is how we began 6 years ago. 

Tonight is RAW and Nicole and I have had a storyline together for about a year now. It's a love storyline that leads up to a wedding.  The both of us have a mixed tag team match tonight against Maryse and the Miz.

Nena vs MarMiz.

"Hey babe." I said smacking Nicole's ass.

"Hey John." She said giving me a hug.

The stagehand came in and said "your on in 5."

"Well we better head to Gorilla." She said. 

*Towards end  of match*

Nikki is in the ring and Maryse has her in the French kiss. Nikki counters and puts her into the Rack Attack! 

1....

2...

3....

Ding Ding Ding

"And your winners of this match by submission John Cena and Nikki Bella!" 

Johns POV 

Maryse and Miz quickly exited the ring because they knew what was gonna happen. I was handed a microphone and I began to speak. 

"Nicole, you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just being in your presence makes me a better man. Words can not explain how much I truly love you.  I could go on and on but that's not the point. The point is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Nicole will you marry me?"

Nicole was crying her eyes out and I couldn't tell if it was a happy cry or a sad cry. After she calmed down she jumped into my arms.

"Yes John. I'd love to marry you!"