Chapter 2

I woke up on my bed feeling a little groggy. My shoulder didn't hurt so I didn't think about it much. "Breakfast," mom yelled from the kitchen.

I put on jeans and a t-shirt to try and hide the mark. Looking at the mirror, I kept poking it to see if it hurt. It didn't work. I ran down stairs into the kitchen, and sat on a chair by the table. "A bit hungry aren't we?" mom asked handing me fried eggs, sausage, bacon, and a muffin.

"Oh yes," I bellowed as I was gobbling up the food.

"What do got there," she pointed at my shoulder. Apparently the t-shirt thing wasn't making it less noticeable.

"I fell down on my way home, and glass hit my shoulder. Thats all."

"You better be careful next time."

"I will mom. I have to run, bye." I gave her a kiss and ran out of the door with a sweater on.

"Oh hon, I bought you a car so that way you won't be in danger!" She smiled.I was jumping in extitement, taking the keys, and drove to school.

As I was running to school (because I didn't have time to enjoy my new ride), I was passing all of the stores at great speed. All of a sudden, I hit something and it made me fall on my butt. "What in the hell'" I said painfully.

The figure of a person came into view. it looked like a male, but I was in too much pain to pay attetion. He then pulled me into the same alleyway that I ws bitten in, and he started to take my clothes off. I was panicking, what was he doing? Struggling to get out of his grasp, I kicked him in his manly hood and ran to the end of the alley. He came towards me greedly, and reached his hands out to grasp me again. I felt this sudden urge, and I accepted it.

All of a sudden I was a wolf, I didn't know how and I wasn't going to find out now because I was in danger. The man looked at me in disbelief, I had changet into a wolf. I leaped on his chest, knocking him over, and started tearing into his flesh. 'This will serve you right,' I thought.

I had forced myself to turn back into a human, It didn't hurt at all. Then, I put on my clothes, wiped the blood from my mouth, and started to go to school.

**Riley's mother's picture is up**