Chapter 7

**So I have been reading other stories and I see comment/vote/fan everywhere. Can you do that to mine. I would like NICE feedback from all of you wonderful wattpadders!! ^_^ LASTLY.... I need an editor that can help me come up with the rest of the story and help me edit. Thx for your time!!!!**

Larentia's P.O.V. 

I was running to drain my anger. I kept clawing the air because flash backs came into my vision, and I wanted to kill Luke. When I was in the middle of the woods still running, I heard Chinua following closley behind.

''Larentia! Wait! I need to talk to you!' I heard him say.

My rage didn't want me to stop, and nore did Riley. I kept running as fast as the wind could carry me. There was a wolf in front of me and he just stared at me. I instantly know who he was; Luke. I came at him, teeth bared and went for his neck. He moved right and bit my right hind leg. I grabbed his tail and pulled him off of me. Alex was horrified at what he was seeing, and he was frozen in place. Luke growled at Alex, and he ran for him; teeth bared. As he was running, I grbbed him by the throat and tossed him against a tree. Luke fell to the ground, and was gasping for air. I ran up to him and growled, 'The next time you pull a stunt like that in school or in the forest; I will kill you and thats a promise!'

Luke whimpered and nodded in agreement. I went to Chinua and rubbed my head under his neck passionately. He seemed to like it because he growled when I stopped. I did a wolfish smile, 'come on love,' I gestured back to school.

His eyes gleamed wih joy at the sound of 'love', and he followed me. When we went back to the school, we transformed back into humans.

Riley's P.O.V. 

We shifted forms and started walking back to my car. "What happened back there!" He shouted with concern.

"I don't know Alex! The first minute I'm running through the woods angry as hell, the next minute Larentia takes completely over, and I blacked out," I shouted back, "When she had calmed down, I came to, and my leg started to hurt," I gestured to my right leg, "I mean, I can't blame her, she saved your life, and mine."

"That doesn't mean a damn thing! You could have gotten hurt!"

"I COULD have! I am parshly hurt, but I am not dead! I know how to fend for myself!"

"Well, it's a good thing you are a werewolf."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I am just saying that if you were a human, you would have been dead, but you are lucky I was there because I could have killed him if you were sierously hurt"

"Stop doing the whole 'What ifs" and 'coulds'. First of all, you were standing there watching. Second of all, you are not always are going to be there, so I have to learn sooner or later. Lastly, I saved you ass so you should be thanking me," I argied back standing by my car.

"Thanking you? I could...."

I cut him off by putting my hand on his chest. It sent sparks all throughout my body, and I put my chest to his. "I...I...I," He studdered.

He was trying to speak, but his eyes went dark and his lustful wolf wanted to come out. I leaned into him leaving my lips inches from his. His wolf wanted my kiss bad, and he growled lowly in demand. Alex smiled, and he wanted me to kiss him; he was waiting. I rested my arms on his shouldiers, and kissed him passionately. He kissed back, letting his tounge explore my mouth. I pulled his head closer to mine greedly so I could savor the kiss, and him to pull away. I smiled because I felt his little friend het a litle too happy, so I pulled away while grinning and laughing, "Come on Romeo, we are going to my house."

"What?"

"You heard me," I said as we sat in my car.

Whe he got in the car, we went to my house for the day. "You know, my mom is going to ask you a bunch of questions," I laughed.

He looked concerned, "You can't meet my parents yet."

I looked deep into his eyes, "Why?"

"For reasons i can't explain. To keep you safe."

"You just don't want me to know. You just want to be greedy. I see how it is."

"Your over reacting!"

"Tell me the truth then!"

He looked down it the ground, "I can't"

I walked away with a defeated expression. He is keeping a secret from me that might help me in the future. 'All is lost' I muttered to myself as i went into my car.

**In order for me to upload the next chappy, I would like 3 nice comments, 3 votes, and 3 fans. THX ^_^**