Chapter 4

The next day, I felt confident that I can take on anything now that I can control my wolf. When class started, I sat at my usual seat, and Mr.Meadows came by "How did your, research go?"

"It went well," I smiled.

"Thats good, we are getting into partners to do a lab, and I partnered you with Luke," he pointed to the guy accross the room.

Then he walked away "Ok class, get into your assigned partners and get to work."

Luke sat next to me and started to work on the lab. He had short brown hair, green eyes, jeans, and a skull t-shirt on. I noticed the bite mark on his hand. "Where did you get that?" I asked cautiously, pointing to his hand.

"Oh, um....... My dog bit me," he stuttered while covering his hand.

I winced at his 'dog bite' and his exceuse. I had realized that it was him, the one who bit me because he kept a close eye on me like I was going to kiss someone. I only glared at him and he looked away really fast. He then started on the lab again, and before I knew it, he had already finished the lab. what was I going to do? Will I have to come in contact with him? All of a sudden my wolf inside me wanted to come out because she was angry. 'Please wait,' I asked her.

She finally backed down, and I was on my way to my next class when Serina walked up to me. "Hey girl!" She yelled.

"Hey," I sighed.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"There is a new guy, his name is Alex!" She squealed jumping up and down.

"Cool, when do I get to see him?" 

"I don't really know yet"

"oh," I said looking on the ground. Apparently I had shivered at the name of this boy, Alex. I wanted to meet him, I wanted to meet him now!

The day started to progress; taking notes, read, answer questions etc. until he showed into my third peroid class. My eyes were looking up and down his body like he was a piece of meat. He was tall and skinny, and his hair draped over his eyes.. All of a sudden I hear a low growl that only werewolves could hear, and it was comming from Luke! He was staring down at Alex, and Alex smiled and went to the back of the room in front of me. That had made Luke more angry, so he stormed off. My wolf was howling st Alex, saying that he was our mate. I could smell that he was a werewolf also, but didn't know the he knew I was one. 

Alex's P.O.V

I came into my third peroid class looking for a spot to sit in, and saw her, my mate. She was bueatiful, she had bark brown hair, green eyes, and a stare of lust in her eyes. I heard, a low growl to my right and noticed a guy staring down at me. I smiled at both of them, and sat down in front of my new mate. All of a sudden I felt someone poking me repeatedly on my back so I turned around. "Yes?" I asked.

"Hi," She said.

"Hi"

"What is your name?"

"Alex"

"I'm Riley"

'Wow' I thought, 'That is a cute name.' I smiled at her and turned around to pay attetion to the teacher.

He was giving instructions on our respritory system since this class is health. Once the bell rang, I sprang to my feet and waited for Riley. "Having fun yet?" She asked.

"Just a little bit," I smile.

 "What do you have next?" She snatched the paper out of my hand, "Hey! I have government to!"

*Alex's photo is up if you didn't know*