Chapter Six

My eyes fluttered open as the nearby phone once again make it's screeching wail. Rushing over I briskly placed it against my pierced ear. "Hello?"
"Greetings Ms. Moc, please be ready within the hour for various strength trainings, Mr. Black will escort you personally at seven a.m. Thank you." And with that the call ended. I pondered the call and subconsciously my hand stroked the bruise covering my face causing me to flinch. "Great," I sighed out sarcastically. Looking at the clock helped me reach a clarity, and I rushed to get ready. I hopped in the shower relaxing against the water, it was at this moment that I felt somewhat at peace. Though this was short lived because he would be on his way soon. As of right now I do not particularly know what to think of Grayson Black. Though from our brief introduction I know he is a force to be reckoned with.

Before I knew it there was a heavy knock on the door. At exactly 7:00 a.m. He arrived. I opened the door to Grayson Black dressed in khakis and an under armor shirt. He cleared his throat angrily and I snapped my head up meeting his eyes. He was the first to break the silence "as I was saying, you will be training for the next thirty days with a specialists from around the globe in order to properly ensure my life." I nodded as he continued "though this is just to satisfy the court. To me you are nothing more than a shield, a lousy insignificant tool. Though you should be grateful that a half breed like you is given such a role." I looked down to avoid eye contact so he couldn't see the sparks of anger he ignited within me. He started walking away and I assumed he wanted me to trail after him.

After vigorous walking we arrived at our destination. "A set of clothes are in this bathroom once you're changed beyond the blue door at the end of this hallway is your first instructor." With that bitter statement he turned gracefully on his heel and left. I walked into the bathroom and just as he said there was a change of clothes. A neon blue sports bra, an athletic tank top, shorts, and sneakers. Pulling of my clothes I obediently wore the outfit. My brown waves were stuffed into a pony tail, as for the shed clothes, I folded them up then opened the door.

As I opened up the blue door I was met with a buff guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes. He wore black joggers and an orange windbreaker. He stood up from the bench he sat on. "Hi, I'm Sahel your hand-to-hand combat trainer." He circled me like a vulture before extending his hand. "It's nice to meet you," He exclaimed. I reached my hand out to shake his then accidentally caught a thought of his. The second I take his hand he's going to throw me across the room. That's his first lesson. Everyone's an enemy. After a long moment of me not shaking his hand, he seemed to realize I wasn't going to. He smiled widely. "You know out of all the people I've been assigned to train, you're the second one to refuse my handshake. And you're damn lucky to not have, or I'd have launched you into that far wall over there." I gulped and spoked "I guess I'm just lucky then. My name is Anomaly I'm a half human water sprite." Sahel walked over to a rack of dumbbells and  lifted up the lightest which was five pounds. "First work muscle, I can already tell you get your recommended daily exercise. So instead of starting at the strength of a last rank like I was told you were," he said while dropping the five pounder "we'll start at where your strength should be according to your physical appearance." He picked up two twenty pound dumbbells. Fear started rushing through my veins, he knows something. Though before my mind kept wondering Sahel hunched over laughing. When he finally calmed he said "joking." Then picked up the five pounds again "you should have seen your face," he said with another fit if chortles "while you do appear healthy, you don't exactly hold a lot of muscle mass, but don't worry that's why I'm here." My shoulders started to drop in relief. "Ok enough jokes, let's get started!"

After briefly training hand-to-hand combat, I was brought to long range combat, and then survival skills such as knowing herbology, and how to build a fire. All the information is overloading my brain to the point where I'm completely exhausted. I looked at the clock and saw the time, 10pm. I started make my way back to the apartment I was staying at. Though soon enough I realized that I am for a fact, lost. Okay calm down and think...."ooofta!" I was so distracted by my thoughts that I ran into something.... Or someone. I looked up into the steel grey eyes of Grayson Black. I quickly stepped back "sorry," he ignored me and looked down at his watch. Then growled out "shouldn't you be in bed, it's almost eleven."
Now looking down I muttered "I got lost," I glance up at him to see an unamused face. Well it's not like I got lost in purpose, he's just angry because I'm supposedly a 'half breed human'. I heard him sigh out "follow me then, and pay attention." I nodded intently.

We made it back to my apartment with ease. Grayson was about to make his exit when he stopped suddenly. "In two weeks I am holding a birthday ball for my cousin Juniper. All security will be on staff including you, don't mess this up, or punishments will be carried out." With that he finally left. What does he mean by punishments? All I know is that I have no intention to find out.

I'm back. Hello my readers I thought id have a sweet little update for y'all ;) I hope you like my story. And also I hope you vote. Because that way other people will be more likely to read and enjoy this too anyway I should have more time with the summer coming up so expect great things. COMMENT/VOTE/VOTE/VOTE/COMMENT