33

"You're so romantic." I gushed as we laid in bed to Sam Smith playing in the background as Harry kissed me tenderly on the neck.

"Mm." he hummed.

"We are almost like a married couple." I laughed.

"I wouldn't mind being married to you." Harry whispered as his hot breath ghosted on my new hickey.

"Same." I said closing my eyes.

I felt Harry's heart rate beat a little faster and I smiled to that. We'd be perfect together. We'd make the cutest gay married couple, besides V-Squared, and we would have the cutest kids. We'd be rocking granddads as well.

I want to spend the rest of my life with Harry.

I love him.

But maybe not right now? I mean we are really young. I'm only 20 and him 19. Maybe we should give it time. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Nothing will pull that apart. Nothing. So I'll wait. Maybe when I'm 25? But I guess it all depends on the moment too.

"What are you thinking so hard about sweetheart?" Harry asked letting go of the skin on my neck.

"Oh nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Oh." he nodded. "Well tomorrow is our last day in New York." He said cuddling into my side. "And tonight's our last night."

"I can't believe it's already over with." I said with a frown.

"I know." he nodded.

"Everything was great, like watching Wicked, which was absolutely amazing." I said remembering when Harry and I quietly sang along to every word.

"Don't forget the other Broadway shows we saw like The Book of Mormon, Lion King, the special showing of Rent, Billy Elliot, and Joseph's colorful coat or whatever it's called." Harry laughed.

I laughed too.

"But also taking you to the big apple." Harry added.

"Going out for New York style pizza."

"Going to that fashion model show last night."

"And being in the hotel with you." I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Well and the amazing dinner I'm taking you to tonight."

"What?" I asked turning to him.

"Start getting dressed baby. After that I'm taking you to that fancy mirror place in the hotel. You know the room where every wall is a mirror?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

Harry then smiled and went into the bathroom to change and get ready.

I got ready into nice black pants and a red button up shirt with nice black shoes. I did my hair so it was pulled to the side and styled upwards.

A few minutes later Harry came out in grey pants and a pink button up with his hair gelled back.

"You look so handsome." I said looking at him with lust filled eyes.

"You look even more stunning sweetheart." He smiled.

I then put on my coat and he put on his. After that I grabbed his hand and he lead me outside.

We decided to walk this time. Yeah it's freezing out but who cares.

"So how fancy is this restaurant?"

"Fancy enough that we can drink some wine."

"But we aren't of age?"

"I know the owner." he smiled as he walked into the place.