21

When Mark called the rehab center and requested a visit with Rick, he didn't know what to expect.

Natalie and Mark walked through the revolving doors of the building with their elbows crossed. They looked totally casual. Mark with his elbow jutted out about a mile away from his body, and Natalie looking totally guilty as she stiffly gripped his elbow.

They were also wearing all black.

Mark went to check in, and the receptionist didn't give them a second glance. She pointed vaguely to the visiting rooms, and went back to playing  Solitaire on her computer.

Natalie and Mark walked through the hall, and stopped at the first door they saw. When they knocked and entered, they found a couple heavily making out. But it wasn't Jacky nor Rick.

On they moved to the next door, where they found a teenage boy being coddled by his parents. Awkward.

The third door was Rick actually. He was sitting with his head on his hand, and they thought he was asleep. Wait he was.

"Rick!" Mark said, and Rick dropped his hand, making his head fall straight onto the hardwood table.

"Mother of Lysol, what the Bush's Baked Beans are you guys doing?" Rick cried when he realized the two were wearing exclusively black and had black sock hats on, waiting to be pulled over their faces.

"We're busting you out bro!" Mark said. "Come on!"

"Guys, guys," he said. His clothes looked like something from Tatooin from Star Wars. Wow, he was taking this rehab thing seriously. "I can't leave."

"What the forklift?" Natalie said. "Why?"

"I need to be in here, Its for my own good."