Chapter 11

Derek saw everythingunfold infront of him. He couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore. He got up and gave a loud growl in Theo's in way as he walked toward him with an angered look on his face.

No matter how much Scott wanted to stay to save Allison he already promised her that he woukd save Kira who was half dead. He got up with tears in his eyes and rushed Kira to Deaton's.

Before they all knew it Lydia sent a loud, "ALLISON!!!!" through the tunnels giving the hint that she knows that Allison is dead. Lydia stil laid helpless on the floor. Unable to move nor feel anything physically but she felt everything else. She felt the pain of losing her best friend. She felt it all.

Derek grabbed Theo with his jagged teeth and threw him around like a piece of meat. He sensed there was someone else down in the tunnels with them, he looked up and saw Argent with his gun ready to kill. Derek decided to let Chris do the honors of kiling Theo. Derek threw Theo to the bottom where Argent's feet stood.

Argent had this look that made Theo regret everything he just did. But he knew there was no escaping this one.

Argent looked down at him, "Theo im not gonna kill you."

"Y-you aren't." Theo said feeling relieved.

"No im not, instead im gonna put you through hell everyday so you can feel what you've done to me. Im gonna make you wish I had killed you. Because Theo guess what?" Argent said with a devilish grin.

"What?" Theo asked scared of the answer.

"Someone's been dying to see you."

Theo's sister appeared from the hall Chris came out of , "Hello brother. Long time, no see."