Chapter 25

It's been a week since Scott bit her. Stiles got realeased a couple days ago but her never left her side. Lydia has been there everyday. Everyone in the pack came to visit. But it was Stiles who stayed the whole time. He slept there and when he could eat his dad bought him food. He was sleeping by Malia's bedside while holding her hand.

Malia's P.O.V:
I felt a wave of shock run through my body as I could feel myself healing. I shot my eyes open. I couldn't breathe, I was choking. There was a tube down my throat. I was coughing like crazy. I heard a familar voice call Melissa's name. It was Stiles. She could here Melissa's footsteps approach. She saw Melissa's face above her as she pulled the tube out of her mouth. Stiles' hand parted her's which Malia didn't like. Before she knew it she all of her friends faces in front of her.

Author's P.O.V:
"Mal." Stiles said grabbing her hand again.

"Stiles." Malia said smiling in happiness as she saw someone she thought she would never see again.

Stiles smiled and hugged her as best as he could. He still had his cast on which made it a bit difficult.

"You guy's have to go easy. She is still healing." Melissa said warning them.

They nodded.

"How am I still alive?" Malia asked looking at her arms where shards of glass used to reside. She felt her head where the blood used to run down. It was all gone.

"Sc-" Isaac was about to tell her how but Scott stopped him.

"I gave you the bite." Scott said looking at Malia.

She let out a small breathe of relief.

"And you? Are you ok?" She asked shifting her attention to Stiles.

"I'm fine. I'm just happy your awake." Stiles said overcome with emotion.

She looked to her left and saw Lydia who was crying a bit.

"Hey Lyds." Malia said with a smile. She was happy to see her best friend by her side.

"Mal." Lydia said as she began to cry.

"Hey Lydia look at me. I'm fine." Malia said trying to bring peace to her best friend.

Lydia nodded knowing Malia was right. Malia reached over and wiped her tears.

She did a sweep of the room and saw Kira, Liam, Isaac, Scott, Lydia and Stiles. She saw balloons, stuffed animals, flowers everywhere. "How long was out?" She asked.

"A week." Kira said.

She had a heightened sense of smell now. She smelt something horrible coming from her right. She got closer to Stiles. Yup that was it. "Stiles when was the last time you took a shower?" Malia said with a crinkled nose.

"4 days." Isaac said quickly almost like he couldn't wait to say it.

Stiles gave Isaac a look. "I was here with you." Stiles said giving his excuse.

"Well now that I'm up you can go take one." Malia said.

"Do I stink that-" Before Stiles finished his sentence he smelt himself. "Ok, yup." Stiles said mortified by his pungent smell. "I'll go. But I'll be right back." He said. He got up and leaned over to give Malia a long, passionate kiss. It made the others quite uncomfortable. Their lips parted and Stiles started to walk away with his hand still holding onto hers until finally it let go.

"So what has happened since I've been out. Did you guys find Allison?" Malia asked trying to get caught up on the latest Beacon Hills news.

"We actually never got the chance." Lydia said.