Chapter Four

Question #4: Monday's are (A) the best (B) the worst (C) I could care less? A or B or C

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring, and smacked the 'off' button. It's a Monday, oh barf. Sure I love school, but I absolutely hate getting up early. Everybody is always 'I am so tired, I had to wake up at seven thirty'. I'm like, are you kidding me? I have to get up at six forty every morning, because I can't be late for band, which starts at seven thirty.

Today was going to be good. I was confident, and on my confident days everything went well, and that was what I was going for. I don't usually look to nice for school, I usually just throw on whatever, unless I am trying to impress someone. Yes I had done this a couple times for, certain people, but who knows if they even noticed?

People will say that I look cute or my outfit is cute or I did my make well. Meanwhile I have to check what the heck I am wearing in the first place, and re-think if I even did my make up. Most of the time I just did a layer of mascara.

This morning, I wore my a little big, but doesn't make you look careless shirt. Multiple people had said it brought out my eyes (they are hazel with blue and green), so why not? Then I wore my shorts that went a little over the knee, because I am not big on shorts I wondered if I should change into my regular shorts. But, I knew today was a day to actually look good.

You see I used to never wear shorts, like ever. I went six months of school with out a pair of shorts ever to be seen. I was loving it, why? I did mention how white I was right? Well my legs were quite white, and I hated when people stared at my legs, so it just worked. That was up until my grandma decided, it was to hot to wear sweatpants during P.E.

So, I put on my P.E shorts, and the second I walk out off the ocker room:

"Chloe? You're wearing shorts?"

"Your legs are so white!"

"Wow, you have really good calves." 1 word: awkward.

My legs are a bit more tan, by more tan I mean by like regular peach. There's a 98% chance the color 'peach' colored pencil might actually match my skin tone, and maybe the tan matches my legs. I so have to check this out now.

I iced up my angel wing earrings I made, yes made my self. I put them on, and then put on my half a T.A.R.D.I.S. necklace ( my sister has the there side), and it layed ontop of my beige shirt. (sorry lighting is bad 😩)

 (sorry lighting is bad 😩)

**** LATER THAT DAY: LUNCH ***

I squirmed in my seat upon my groups bench. Bree was practically begging for me to tell her who Smiles was. Well, I could tell Jade and see how she reacts. I started walking with Jade, and then I paused. It was now or never. Why? Probably because I won't have the guts to do this again.

"It's Damian." I backed up a little and prepared for the worst. She screamed and kind of hyperventilated.

"What? Um

"What? Um . . . I think I heard you wrong. You like who now?"

"Damian?" She screamed, and this time I dragged her back to our table.

"See I can

t tell you Bree. I told Jade and she practically." I sat down across from her, and Damian sat right next to. Now it was my turn to hyperventilate, of course I had to be quiet.

"Come on

"Come on. Just sign who it is."  Bree wiggled her eyebrows. Damian turned to me and asked,

"Why do you make code names anyway?" I tried my hardest not to turn into a tomato, and force myself to talk calmly. I couldn't I went to talk and I just sat their. Good thing Bree took over.

"So we can literally be talking about you right in front of your face with out you knowing." I bit my lip as to not snap at Bree. Jade leaned in, and whispered.

"Literally." I shot her a don't-you-dare look. Everyone's attention was on me, even Damian sat there waiting to know who mysterious crush was. That goodness the bell rand. I released the breath I didn't notice I had been holding in.

Everyone headed to their fifth period class, and Damian waved goodbye. I smiled a little, remembering him showing off his bass skills, just a plus. Bree poked my arm.

"So . . ."

"It-It's. . . I-It's Damian." She stopped and squealed.

"What?! You know he practically admitted to being a player?"

"Like you can judge. You have DATED two players."

"True."

"Plus, can you blame me." Jade turned,

"His voice is like-"

"heaven?" Bree finished for her.

"Exactly." We said in unison. We all walked into choir, giggling like little six year olds.

 We all walked into choir, giggling like little six year olds

LAST MEME (FOR TODAY . . .), sorry I just LOVE the frozen crush memes ;) ;p

), sorry I just LOVE the frozen crush memes ;) ;p