Was That Really Aslan?

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter. I want to thank everyone for voting for my story! If you have forgotten, the picture up top is who I imagine as my OC Katie. Katie's outfits are on my Polyvore page if you want to look. Don't forget, vote and review this chapter please.

I do not own anything except my OC Katie.

As we continued to walk around who knows where, I couldn't help but wonder if Peter really does know where he is going. After Trumpkin told us Prince Caspian was the one who blew Susan's horn to summon us, we knew we had to find him fast... that is if we knew where we were going.

Susan whispered in my ear and said, "I don't remember this way at all."

Peter must have heard her as he looked back at us and said,"That's the problem with girls. You can't carry a map in your heads."

"That's because our heads have something in them," said Lucy as she climbed over a rock.

"Which is called a brain," I said with a smirk on my face.

Lucy and Susan snickered at my comment as Peter playfully glared at me.

As we continued walking to who knows where, Susan glanced at Lucy and I and said, "I wish he'd just listen to the DLF."

Edmund looked confused as he asked us, "DLF?"

Lucy smiled at me before replying, "Dear Little Friend."

Trumpkin stopped where he was going and said"Oh, that's not patronizing, is it?"

"Come on, you like that name," I said to him with a smirk on my face.

He looked away from me and murmured to himself, "No I don't."

We continued to walk until Peter stepped into a rock passage and stopped where he was going. He looked around the area trying to remember where he was.

"I'm not lost."

I was about to say something to him when I heard Trumpkin say, "No... you're just going the wrong way."

"You said you last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Wood, and the quickest way there is to cross at the river rush," Peter said impatiently.

Trumpkin rolled his eyes at Peter as he mumbled, "But, unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts."

What Peter said next caught me off guard with his attitude as he glared hard at Trumpkin."That explains it then. You're mistaken."

My eyes widen with shock and disbelief. Never in my life have I seen or heard Peter being so harsh and rude to someone. I knew that since we were back in Narnia, the title High King would go back to his head and his ego will grow bigger. I looked at Trumpkin sympathetically before rushing over to my boyfriend.

"Peter, don't you think that was a little harsh," I asked him.

He stopped where he was walking and looked at me with a shocked look. "No, I don't think it was."

"Look, we haven't been here for more than a thousand years. At least listen to him."

Peter shrugged his shoulders and said, "I know where I'm going Katie."

He pushed passed me and continued walking ahead. I sighed and followed him with the others behind me. About five minutes later, we suddenly stopped at a very steep gorge with rushing waters below. We had to be careful and not slip and fall to our death down below.

Susan smirked at Peter and said to him, "You see, over hundreds of years, water eroded the earth's soil..."

"Oh, shut up."