A letter to him

Ross pov

Yesterday was crazy with me walking in on them and then Zeke telling me that he was in love with me. I know he is the one and that claire is someone that i loved and still do but i am not in love with her like i am Zeke.

After i woke up and thought about last night. I went and shower/changed then i left. I went to the library and wrote the letter before class started.
"I'm the luckiest man in the world because I can truly say that I'm in love with my best friend. There's not another person in the world that can hold a candle to you, and I just wanted let you know that I love you more than even the most heartfelt words can express. When I look at you today, I realize my love for you grows deeper, richer, and more satisfying as time goes by. Whenever something good happens, you're the first person I want to tell. When something bad happens, I know that I can count on you to take me in your arms and tell me everything will be alright. I know i hurt you but you have to know i want you and only you.".

Then when school started all i could imagine was them with Zeke. Zeke is mine and only mine this stupid ass motherfuckers don't deserve him. By lunch time i was a mess , how could he do this ? I thought he loved me ? Did i hurt him that bad ?. "Uhhh ross" a voice said.
I turned to see Zeke "yeah what do you need" i asked.
" We need to talk later" he said then walked away.
After lunch it was time for Mr.Weston class and i wasnt looking forward to it so i decided to go back to the dorm and put the letter on Zeke's bed. Then i went to class. "Nice for you to finally join us" Mr. Weston said.
"Yeah sorry i had something to do but i am here so you may teach" i said back with anger behind my voice.
"See me after class for now sit and learn" he said back. "I will but first learn how to keep personal and business separate" i said back. And sat down. During class all i could think about was That stupid sex crazed perverted man was with my Zeke and he acts as if he won Zeke's heart. Once class was over i stayed so we could talk but for some reason zeke stayed to. "Zeke leave" i said.
"No i have to make sure you both behave nice" zeke said. "We will its just a friendly talk" Mr. Weston said. And with that he left "Look i don't like you. He doesn't  need a little boy who cant figure out his feelings he needs someone who can take care of him" Mr. Weston said. "I don't care what you have to say because i know what i want and who. You don't deserve him you are around our age but he is in love with me face it , he ran after me , he didn't  not stay with you. Its sad and pathetic how you think he will chose you"i say. Then i left and drove around the town. While driving i got a text from Zeke.
Zeke: We need to talk.
Ross: OK so talk.
Zeke: Where are you.
Ross: I am out.
Zeke: I heard you started a argument with Weston.
Ross: Listen if you believe him then that's on you but if that what this is about then bye.
Zeke: No i want you here with me
Ross: No your must be drinking
Zeke: Just come home
Ross: i will be there

Once i arrived to the door , i heard jeremih we playing . So i walking to find Zeke sitting on my bed drinking. "Zeke what are you doing " i asked. "I am thinking about how i got here" he said. "What are you talking about" i asked. "I went from this boy who had a huge crush on his roommate to now fucking my teacher and trying to fuck my roommate " he said. I sat there with him and hugged him i felt like him to but the situation is a lot different.

While hugging there is a knock at the door. So i get up and answered the door to find Mr. Weston at the door. "What do you want" i asked trying to be as nice as possible. "Move it he doesn't need you" he says back. I step aside to let him in. Zeke asked "why are you here , we don't need you here right now". "So you are kicking me out when i have been here for you and he left you" Weston said back. "I am choosing myself for now i dont want you at all and him he is with someone so we dont have anything going on" zeke said.
In the middle of their conversation this could be us came on. Zeke got up and walked over to me and kissed me. I knew it was to make him jealous but it felt good to have his lips on mine.