Telling zeke

Ross pov

I have been thinking for the past two weeks. When will zeke meet lance and when will i tell zeke about lance and mine connection. Well today is the day my two worlds collide.

"Zeke come here i need to ask you something its important" i say. "What is it" he says. "I want you to come to the park with me today in about 30 minutes" i say. "Why" he asked. "Just come with me and i will tell you once you see it all" i say. Zeke and me go to the park. "Hi ross howw are you" lance asked. "I am good and how are you" i asked. "I am great" lance said. "Lance this is my boyfriend zeke" i say. "Hey zeke" lance says. "Hey little guy" Zeke says. "I am not wittle"lance says. "Lance can you go play and i will be there in a moment" i asked. "Sure" lance says. "Dont call him little guy he hates it and i know this because he my son" i say. "He's your what" zeke says. "My son" i say. "How and do your parents know" he says. "Well me and my ex friend had sex and i got pregant and no" i say. "Are you going to tell them" he asked. "Yeah" i say. "When" he asked. "Let me asked..well tell you something" i say. "He is coming back with us to atlanta and my parents will find out then" i say. "Is that what you want" zeke asked. "Yeah i want him" i say. "Well then he coming i like him" zeke says. "Would have a baby with me if i say we can later in life" i asked. "If they're anything like lance we can have thousands" zeke says. "Whoa dont get out of line maybe 2 more but not to many" i say. The whole time at the park zeke wouldn't let me around lance because he and lance were playing together . If felt relaxing knowing zeke will be accepting of me and lance. After the park me and zeke took lance out to eat with us. "So lance when you come back with us do you want to pick out your stuff" zeke asked lance. "Zeke he only 3 he doesn't know what looks right" i told zeke. "It ok to ask just give him a option" zeke said. "Will you help me zeke" lance asked. "Sure if you want me to" zeke said. To be honest i was kind of jealous of zeke and lance being so close like lance you dont know him that well dont be to friendly. But i guess it's good they dont hate each other. We decided to take him out to the movies to see teenage mutant ninja turtle. By the time the movie was over lance was asleep and zeke was trying to fall asleep.

My two lifes collided and work out well. I have a son who is like me and all types of different ways but also like jay. I have a boyfriend who loves and adores me and lance and also wants kids with me. I have a family that cares about me alot.