How my secret started/present day

Ross pov

It was march 18th. Me and my best friend jay (at the time) were just coming home the movies. "So did you enjoy the movie" jay asked. "Yeah it was pretty good. Did you" i asked. "No i kept thinking about that hot piece of ass i should have gotten during the movie" jay said. "Jay that's horrible that dude was ugly" i said. "No this guy was sexy and if he noticed i am very horny right now then he would help me out" jay said. "Oh so your talking about me" i said. "Yeah i am" jay said. "Lets go somewhere i dont have to be home until 11" i say. "Its 10:45" jay says. "So i can be late" i say. "Hope you can keep up" hay says. "I can keep up hope you can handle my tight ass" i says. We drove to the town park. We started messing around saying stuff like oh god you the best, you like that big dick, you want it, oh i am going to fuck you real hard, etc. After we had sex he took me home and that was that. A few months later i started noticing that i was getting bigger and i felt sick a lot. So i went to the doctor and had test done. A few days later the doctor called and told me i had a disease called hermaphrodite where a baby is born with both sets of sex organs and that i am pregnant. I told jay months after i found out because i need time. "Jay i have something to tell you and you might freak out but i am having your baby and i didn't know it was possible till about two months ago when i found out" i said. "Your just saying all this because my future is bright and yours isnt" jay said. "No i am telling you the truth you horny little freak" i said. "You wanted me as bad as i wanted you"jay said. "Yeah thats true but that changed when i got pregnant by a fucked up ass hole like you and told him and he starts being rude" i said. "Listen i am sorry"jay says. "No dont be i messed up having sex with you dont worry i wont keep it" i say. "What are you going to do" jay asked. "Thats not your concern" i say.

Months later i have beautiful baby boy named lance and give him up for adoption but i get to see him when ever i want.

I see him every week and i am even getting him back as my legal son in a few more months because the adoption parents know that i am stable to take care him and they are getting more kids.