proposal

Zeke pov

I woke up this morning and got me and lance ready. I have alot to do before ross gets home. I checked my phone and seen that claire wont be bringing him home till 4 and to bring lance over at 3:58 and wait for her to come home because she lives real close to us.  After we were ready we left and got breakfast before we did anything. "You ready to stay over aunty Claire's tonight" i asked lance.
"Yeah she cool" lance said. "You have to listen to her and do what she says" i tell him. "I will" he says. After we ate and talked for a little while we got the plan started. The plan is to go to the store and get rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries and champagne  and some good smelling candles. Then write him a letter. Then propose. Then eat and drink the the chocolate covered strawberries and the champagne. Then sex all night. So we went to the store and got the rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries. Then we went to go get the world's best and finest champagne. And then to white barn to go get candle for the letter. And to yankee candles to go get candle for later. After we got all that lance sat and looked at picture books and made up a story to it while i wrote the letter.
              I have wanted  you for so long and you didn't know it. I want to make you mine forever now that i got you. I want to give lance the family he deserves and our future kids the family they deserve. Please let me be the one. You are many things to me and lance is the son i will always wish was mine biologically. We have the house,the kid,the love now whats left is the bond. Meet me at the paul's under the name forever. After i wrote the letter , me and lance watched tv together till it was time for him to eat lunch. After lunch we went back home and set everything thing up for pre proposal. Onces everything was set up i lit the candles and left so ross wouldn't find us there. After lance was dropped off and ready i went to paul's with a ring. I gave it to the waiter and told him when ever he brings out the plates make sure to put a silver top on our plates for the desert. I waited for ross to show which he did. "Sit and order ross" i say. "What is all this" he asked. "Its us trying to begin something special" i say. "Why do you want me" he asked. "Because you are everything i want you are everything i wish for and dream for" i say. "What if i dont want you" he says. "Well i guess we have a problem" i say. "Zeke you dont have to do all this" he says. "I know thats why this is for the amazing sex life you have given me" i say. "Dang that hurts" he says. "Ross you know this is all for you everything i do is for you to make you happy" i say. "You make me happy" he says. We ordered our food and continued talking. "Where is lance" he asked. "He is over Claire's" i say. "Did they know about this" he asked. "They knew 1/2 of the plan but the other half is just yours and mine" i say. "Dont say stuff like that" he say. "I am dying to get you in that bathroom" i say to tease him. "Zeke that is not funny you know i want sex everywhere and anytime" he says. "I know i am sorry" i say. We ate and i then got ready. The waiter brought out the silver dish with the ring. I got down on one knee. "Ross before you open that i want to say something to you. We have the house and the kid and the love but will you give me the bond the glue to hold all that stuff together. Will you give me the honor of being your lover for ever" i say. Ross lifts up the plater to see it was empty. "Thats what life will be like if i dont have you" i say lifting mine up for him to see the ring. "Zeke i will" he says. "So we are engaged". I asked. "Yes"he says. We go home and i start setting up post proposal stuff while ross changes. After ross changed and came out he seen all the other stuff. "Zeke what is this" he ask. "Come here and ill show you what this is" i tell him. He comes to me. Lucky i put everything on the tv stand that is below the hanging tv. I take ross and lay him on the bed and start to kiss him. We begin to have sex. After having sex 3 times we ate and drunk the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Then had more rounds until we fell alsleep. When we woke up we had sex one last time before i got lance from Claire's.

Ross pov

I woke up early this morning and got ready for what ever claire got up her sleeves. We went to furniture store to pick out stuff for her house and then to more furniture store until lunch. "So what is zeke propose to you would you accept" she asked. "Yeah i mean i love him and he is good to lance so yeah" i say. "What do you like about him" she aked. "His gifted his love his care his personality his technique" i say. We talk a little longer before going clothes shopping. We got stuff for us and our partners and my son. Then it was time to go home. When i got home i seen candles and roses  all over the place. I went over to the bed and found a letter and read it. After i read it i went to go take a shower and change. Then i went to paul's and met zeke. "Sit and order ross" zeke say. "What is all this"i asked. "Its us trying to begin something special" zeke say. "Why do you want me" i asked. "Because you are everything i want you are everything i wish for and dream for" zeke say. "What if i dont want you" i says. "Well i guess we have a problem"  he  say. "Zeke you dont have to do all this" i says. "I know thats why this is for the amazing sex life you have given me" he say. I was hurt by that because it sounded like he called me his sex toy."Dang that hurts" i says. "Ross you know this is all for you everything i do is for you to make you happy" he say. "You make me happy" i says. We ordered our food and continued talking. "Where is lance" i asked. "He is over Claire's" zeke say. "Did they know about this"  i asked. "They knew 1/2 of the plan but the other half is just yours and mine" he says. "Dont say stuff like that" i say. "I am dying to get you in that bathroom" he says to tease him. "Zeke that  is not funny you know i want sex everywhere and anytime" i say. "I know i am sorry" he says. We ate and then zeke got on one knee. "Ross before you open that i want to say something to you. We have the house and the kid and the love but will you give me the bond the glue to hold all that stuff together. Will you give me the honor of being your lover for ever" he says. I lifted up the plater to see it was empty. "Thats what life will be like if i dont have you" he say lifting his up for me to see the ring. That made me think about who i want yo be standing besides me at the end of the road. I know zeke loves me and i him but is love really enough. Hei s everything i want and have ever wanted."Zeke i will" i say. "So we are engaged". He asked. "Yes" i say. We go home and i changed while zeke did what. After i changed and came out i seen all the other stuff. "Zeke what is this" i ask. "Come here and I'll show you what this is" he tell me. I comes to him. Lucky he put everything on the tv stand that is below the hanging tv. He take me and lay me on the bed and start to kiss me . We begin to have sex. After having sex 3 times we ate and drunk the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Then had more rounds until we fell alsleep. When we woke up we had sex one last time before zeke got lance from Claire's. I dont know how all this happened but what ever did this i would love to say thank you for all you have given me.