Short 4- Watching Me

I always did have a feeling something was there, watching me. When ever I told anyone they'd call me crazy and laugh, I hated them. The very first day it started talking to me, I was honestly impressed. I thought that the being had no self awareness, but I was wrong. The next day it's voice grew, louder and louder, sometimes it would stop though. Those moments were the terrifying ones, that voice would become a real, physical... Thing. It never had a face or anything close to. I would always be afraid for awhile as it stalked around where ever I was, it was a frightening creature, if I can call it that. You see it would change its shape, form after form, it would always look different. I could never consult anyone about it either, I was always shoved aside as over imaginative and sadistic as well. Oh well, they didn't listen and it got to them too. Why the figure, the creature, it had begun to stalk everyone who didn't adhere to my warning. Heh I guess you could've said that we had somehow become... friends? I assume that's what you would call it, a friendship. We always were together, the stories it told were wonderful, at first it had frightened me then, it helped me now, we're best friends! It takes a lot to say that, I mean friends, with a monster who had first tormented me? To my death? Hmm I guess you're very concerned for yourselves, how selfish. Oh well I guess your just like me, another one of them.