Bad Girl vs Bad Boy An Arranged Marriage Story

Chapter 3

School

Ivy's POV

After no more bother from the big egos, small brains gang, my new name for Seth's gang, I went to bed early after setting up all my secret cameras and voice recorders at strategic points around the house so I had every room covered. They would alert me of any secret plans Seth made.

In Seth's room was a ragged, fluffy bunny! How macho. I put the camera in its eye. I named this camera the fluffy bunny camera.

I found an empty room behind a hidden door and set up all my computers and TV screens that would show me what was happening in each room. All that information would transfer to my phone so I would know their every move.

I also put all my weapons in the room. There were so many rooms in the house that they would never find this one and probably had no idea it even existed but I locked it with my skeleton key just in case.

My room was pink! I bet my 'mother in law' thought I was a girly girl. Well hopefully I proved her wrong with my entrance. It was pretty spectacular. The bed was too soft and too pink. The walls were too pink. The carpet was too fluffy and too pink. I hated it. Something would have to be done but I would leave that problem till tomorrow. I needed to rest for my first day at school.

I woke up and looked around. The pink curtains were drawing themselves. What they had automatic curtains? How lazy were these people. I jumped out of bed and went over to the curtains. Seeing the machine that controlled the curtains I smashed it with one karate chop. Then I realised I had been really stupid. I hadn't protected my room! Anyone could have got in. I reached into one of my bags and pulled out my laser machine. I positioned it by the door and programmed in the code to unlock it. Hundreds of tiny laser beams shot from the machine. No one would get through that door unless I wanted them too. I set two more up near the windows and one around my bed. I was taking no chances.

My new school uniform was already hung up outside the pink walk in wardrobe. I looked at the slutty skirt in disgust. How was I supposed to ride a motorbike in a skirt

! I walked into the wardrobe and chose some more sensible clothes from the ones I had unpacked the previous night.

I looked at the clock. I was late! How had I overslept? I rushed down the stairs and jumped onto my bike. I whizzed down the road to the school and skidded to a halt in the parking lot. Everyone was staring at me. Seth and his gang were surrounded by a group of girls with their skirts pulled up far too high. . I looked around the car park . Emo's Prep's Nerd's and jock's .Sighing I headed towards the school's reception . On the way 3 boys tried to hit on me on the way to the reception . I put on my who are you and A "what are you and what are you" doing here face and raised my eyebrows. They left after a few second of the face .

I walked into the reception . At the reception desk was a old looking granny type thing. I mean I have nothing against old people but I do have something against old people trying to look young .A short skirt knee length socks , ballet pumps and a low cut shirt. . I visibly flinched . Saggy flesh was not something I would like to see at 9 in the morning . She must have seen me grimace .

"honey , do you really think I would choose to wear shit it come with the job " she stated with a raised eyebrow. Oh . Didn't think old people swore .

"this school must have one helluva pervy head teacher" I said walking up to the desk.

" oh yeah most of the other female teacher are quite young so it looks OK on them but not me and it's not the head teacher it's the parents association the head has a son that goes here and you probably can guess the rest."