Bad Girl vs Bad Boy An Arranged Marriage Story Chapter 4

Ivy's POV

School, oh how I loathed it. I had already passed all my GCSE's 2 years ago but they still sent me to this hell hole. I was bored out of my mind. I knocked on room 15's door. No one answered. Screw them. I kicked the door open. Oops. The door crashed to the floor. Like a bad horror movie I stood illuminated in the door frame. The class was silent. The teacher's head poked around the door frame.

"Oh dear, it seems like we need a new door" he said cheerily.

I stared and blinked then blinked again.

"YOU"

The balding man who stood in front of me was my old spy mentor Mr N an old head of MI6. He had been my trainer for a while but then because I was so amazing I had been moved into the actual team commanded by Love. She was a mysterious character who was extremely focused on her job. Sometimes she didn't even seem human she was so deadly.

But then my parents had announced that I had to get married to the loser that is Seth Mannington. They didn't even know I was a spy. I went of to 'Summer camp' in the summer holidays and I hardly ever saw them in school time. One of MI6's master of disguises posed as my various friends and offered an excuse for the reasons that I wasn't home.

My parents were slightly gullible which was part of the reason why I ended up stuck with Seth. The schools headteacher was an ex-MI6 agent so covered for me at school.

I had already passed all my GCSE's and was going to breeze through A levels so why should I go to school. Life was fun. But now instead of going on awesome missions I was stuck back in school being taught stuff I knew at the age of seven. Anyway, back to the present.

Mr N tugged his ear, the universal spy symbol for 'You do not know who I am.' I nodded slightly and went to sit down.

'You must be Ivy Greenwood' he said eyebrows raised. 'Interesting name.'

'And you must be Mr Nabwood'

the students eyes flicked between us trying to figure out what was going on.

'So students today we are learning about the sine rule. How to calculate angles and side lengths when you don't have a right angle.'

Fun, fun, fun.

A small pixie like girl rushed through the door and then stopped looking puzzled.

Mr N said

"I suppose you are wondering why you didn't crash into the door again, Eppie."

"Oh its on the floor"

Eppie said and then sat down next to me. It was the only space left.

The small girl turned to me.

"Hi I'm Eppie. You must be new here."

"Hi I'm Ivy"

Eppie and I chatted for the rest of the lesson. It appeared that she knew about the sine rule too. Mr N once asked her a question and she gave the correct answer without glancing at him. OK so she probably was the class nerd but I didn't care. I mean it would be kind of hypocritical don't you think.

She invited me to sit with her and her friends at lunchtime. I decided that I might as well meet some people if I was going to be stuck here in this hell-hole they call school. I needed a gang. Maybe there would be some potential candidates there.

Eppie could be useful and she was quite cool. I wonder how well she'd do on a motorbike. My first thought as I walked up to the table was that there was no way I could make the bunch of people who sat at that table into a respectable gang.