Riker

#imagine.

You and Riker have been dating for 6 months now. You've been keeping a secret from him though. You see your being bullied at college, physically and mentally. You don't know how to tell him since he's been in the recording studio a lot but he's not this weekend.

Your in the bathroom with a blade in your hand. You can't take it anymore so you drag the blade across your bare wrist. At that moment Riker has came home, you quickly lock the bathroom door and continue to cut.

"Babe? Where are you?" Riker calling on you. You quickly cover your wrists with your hoodie and unlock the door. You accidentally left the bloody blade on the shelf in the bathroom and you were unaware of that.

"Welcome home Rikey." You kiss his cheek. Your wrists are hurting but you ignore it. He can tell that something is wrong.

You smile and went to you twos room. You start tearing up from how sore your wrists are. You start crying.

Rikers pov.

I went to the bathroom to take my contacts out. When I entered I seen a blood stained blade next to my contact solution. I took out my contacts and put my glasses on. I took the blood stained blade and went to our room.

(Y/N)! Why is this blade covered in blo-" I stopped in shock when I entered our room. I gasped at the sight of her wrists. I dropped the blade, ran over to her and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the bathroom.

I locked the door and took out the first aid kit, I applied pressure and bandaged her wrists up. I am crying by now. I look in her sorrow filled eyes.

"Why?" My voice cracked.

"I'm being bullied in college and I feel like I had to..." That's just tore me to pieces.

"Hey come here." I open my arms. She hugs me tightly. "I'm here, please don't do that again. Please." I lift her chin up and lean in. I kissed her lightly still holding her close.

"I promise" she mumbled.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><

This was my first one so I hope you enjoyed it. Remember I'm taking requests!