Rocky for CiCi

CiCi's pov

Work today is so boring. I work in an music store on a busy street. Hardly anyone comes in here, only little kids wanting to play the instruments. Just now I've to stock up the self of neon guitar strings.

I realised that I forgot the green ones so I quickly went to the back room and searched for them.

*6 mins later*

I can't find them. I started looking through some files that's when I heard the bell of the shop door opening. That's when I finally found them. I started to lift the box of neon guitar strings with green ones as well. I was walking out from the back when I tripped over, dropping the box.

"Oh are you okay?" I was being helped up by someone but his voice sounds familiar.

"Yeah I'll be fine, my wrist just hurts a bit" I reached down to pick up the box again.

"No no ill get it... What's your name?"

"CiCi. You?"

"Rocky, from R5." That's where I've seen him before!

"I thought I've seen you before." I smiled as he put the box by the shelf, I noticed he took the green neon strings out.

"Could I buy these?"

"Sure. They will cost you $10." He took $10 out of his wallet and I put it in the cash register.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He looked right into my eyes and smiled back.

"You've got really pretty eyes." I blushed and looked away.

I heard him laugh lightly.

*a few months later*

Me and rocky are now together. I still work in the shop but I'll always sneak bass and guitar stings for them when a new colour is delivered.