Ryland for Bree

Bree's pov

Hi my name is Bree. I've got a mix of blue-green-grey eyes and dark blonde hair. I'm apart of the R5 family. My favourite R5 member is Ryland.

I'm sitting In Starbucks drinking my coffee, listening to R5 Pass Me By. I'm also filling in some work forms. There's 6 pages to fill in and I'm on my 3rd page. My wrist was starting to hurt from writing. So I took a break, I started watching a bunch of R5 videos.

*a few mins later*

I'm carrying on with my paper work but from the corner of my eye I can see a a brown hair boy staring at me. I brushed it off till I noticed the others that he was with. There was a tall, long brown haired guy, a kinda dirty blond, medium length hair boy, a long blonde hair girl, a browny-blond haired guy and a Brown haired, medium length guy. Looked to my left and to my surprise it was R5!

On the inside I was having a F.G.M (Fan Girl Moment) but I kept it inside. Suddenly Ryland and I met each others gazes, Ryland started to smile at me naturally I smiled back. That's when he took his drink and came over.

"Hi can I sit here?" I nodded. He sat down across from me.

"I'm Ryland, what's your name?"

"I'm Brechtsje but you can call me Bree. And I know who you are."

"So your a fan then?" I nodded.

We were talking for quite a while. Later it was time for the concert. Ryland and I were backstage watching the show, at the end of the concert Ryland gave me his number.

About a month later Ryland asked me out and that was the start of an amazing relationship.

<><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><

Hope you enjoyed it.