Riker for Scarlett *long*

Scarlett's pov

Today I decided to go to the park, the walk was peaceful and long.

Somehow I knew today will be great but also that something bad might happen. I wonder what...

Once I get to the park, I sat down on the bench closest to the open, flat grassy area. There was 5 guys playing football. 3 were blond and the other 2 had brown hair. I find It quite pointless rolling on the ground to catch a ball. I must've been watching them for half an hour.

I started reading on my kindle after a while. But then everything went blurry, I rubbed my eyes a little. I tried to focus on the boys but it was too blurry to see. I took my water out of my bag and took a big gulp of water, it did nothing.

"What's going on?!" I said to myself panicking a little. I must've said it quite loud since I heard one of the boys say;

"Hey, are you alright!?"

"I-I... I don't know!!" Was my body shutting down? That might be why.

I heard someone running towards me. Then it stopped. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me flinch a little.

"What's wrong?" It was one of the boys, his voice was soothing. I turn my head to face where his voice is coming from. My vision was still really blurry, I could make out his blond hair and brown eyes. Also that he was kneeling.

"I-I can't see anything. It's all blurry."

"You might have something in your eyes. Here let me take a look. Can you look to the left?" I looked to the left. "Look to the right." I looked to the right.

Rikers pov.

"Look up" the girl looked up. There she's got an eyelash stuck in each eye.

"Stay like that, you've got an eyelash stuck in each eye. What's your name by the way?"

"Scarlett. Are you able to get them out?"

"Yeah, hold still..." I get the first one out with a bit of difficultly, the second one was no problem. "There. All done. Can you see?"

Scarlett blinked a couple of times, she started to smile. "Yes, thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

When she looked at me she looked shocked yet happy.

"Your Riker from R5." She smiled.

"Yes I am. You know what. Can I have your number?"

"Sure" we exchanged phone numbers.

"I would love to go out with you sometime Scarlett."

A few dates later you two start dating and continue having a beautiful relationship.