Riker for Ariana.

Ariana's pov

Well riker and I just got back from our honeymoon and I'm actually 9 months pregnant with Riker's child. We know the gender and its a beautiful baby girl. We just need a name, we've got no idea what we're calling her though.

Riker has called his family for a meeting even Ratliff. I decided to text Iona she can help with the name. When Riker and I walked everyone was already there. We were outside because I was a little lightheaded. Iona and I haven't seen each other since the wedding so it was a while ago.

After we all exchanged hugs, Riker helped me sit down on the couch because of my bump.

"So what's the reason we're having a meeting?" Rocky questioned, I put my hand on my bump.

"She needs a name." I told them. I looked at their reactions. Ross, Rocky and Ryland look surprised and confused. Iona, Rydel and Stormie looked at me in 'Awe' and happiness. While Ratliff just sat there laughing at the boys.

"How far along are you?" Stormie asked.

"I'm 9 months along. Anytime now." I smiled rubbing my belly. I looked up at Riker when he put his hand on my belly.

I heard slightly someone squeal, I looked over to see Iona and Rydel hugging, smiling like crazy. "Well you two are excited." Then something shocked me, Ross put his arm around Iona's waist,

"Hold up, when did THIS happen?!" I pointed over to Iona and Ross. They looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess, the after party of your Wedding we got together." Iona said, smiling and slightly blushing. Then they had a little kiss, nothing more.

"Right enough of that. She needs a name guys." Obviously Rikers stressed.

"What about Mary?" Rydel came up with the first idea, looking quite pleased.

"Or Marie?" Iona suggested. I thought about it and actually liked it.

"Riker write down Marie in the middle of this piece of paper please. It could be her middle name. And put lynch at the end. " he did what I said.

"Now we need a first name." Riker pointed out, we're all thinking. While we were in deep thoughts.

"I've got a name!" Rocky practically yelled. "What about Brooke?"

"How about Brooklyn?" I really liked that name. Hmm, Brooklyn Marie Lynch.

"That's it. That's going to be her name, Brooklyn Marie Lynch. Thank you everyone."

"Your welcome." They all answered.

**********************

A few weeks later. Brooklyn Marie Lynch is born.

<><><><><><!<!<!<><><><><><><><>

Hope you enjoyed it Ari!!