Party

*Lacy's POV* ~Two Days Later~
I slipped on the black long sleeved dress, preparing for the party Ash invited me to. The dress I was wearing was very tight and kind of short, but that's what I wanted to wear. Plus, it was the only dress that covered my arms.
I could still feel a faint stinging but other than that, and some new oddly shaped cuts, my arms were perfectly fine. I still couldn't believe Luke had done that. He seems like such a sweet person, but I guess everyone has a dark side.
I slipped on some black flats and walked downstairs to where Ashton was waiting.
"You look... nice, I guess." He said, looking at my dress with a hint of disgust in his eyes.
"Thanks, I guess." I rolled my eyes. "We should get going now."
I opened the door, walking outside. My face immediately dropped when I saw who was waiting to pick us up. It was Luke. Even worse, he was sitting in the car with a girl, practically sucking her face off. My arms started stinging again when I began thinking about what Luke did to me a few days ago, but I just ignored the pain and got into the back of the car.
Luke looked at me in the rear mirror and smirked, causing a faint blush to appear on my cheeks. When Ash got in the car, he sped off toward the party, his hand resting on the girl's thigh. I kept gagging every time I looked up there.
We pulled up to a huge house and there were tons of cars parked along the street. I quickly got out of the car, walking into the house. As soon as I entered the doorway, I was smacked in the face with the horrible stench of alcohol mixed with sweat. I began to weave through the thick crowd, trying not to touch anyone.
I finally found an empty space, sighing in relief. I could breathe again. Well, sort of. I looked around, tugging at my sleeves awkwardly. I saw nobody that I knew, and I couldn't find Ash. Great.
Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder; I spun around, only to be greeted by the happy face of Luke. I groaned, rolling my eyes.
"What do you want?" I snarled, not wanting to be near him. He rolled his eyes, and his smile was replaced with a smirk.
"I wanted to spend time with you," he said, stepping closer to me and putting his hands on my waist. "You look really hot in that dress." He said lowly, smirking. He was obviously drunk.
"Get off me Luke. I don't want anything to do with you. Not after what you did to me the other day." I said, rubbing my arms. I pushed him away, turning around and trying to walk away.
"Big mistake, Lacy" he growled, grabbing one of my wrists and yanking me towards him.
I struggled against his grip as he managed to grab my other hand, spinning me around so my arms were crossed against my chest, my back pressed against his torso.
I wiggled my arms uncomfortably as he held them tightly out behind me, making it impossible to move. His breath was hot against my neck, sending shivers up and down my spine. A few people stopped and stared for a few seconds, but quickly moved on.
"You see Lacy," Luke growled in my ear, "I always get what I want. And right now, that's you." He smirked, lightly pressing his lips to my neck.
I squeaked, biting my lip. I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I slowly stopped thinking about wanting to get away from Luke. I relaxed my arms, leaning against Luke's firm chest. I could feel Luke's lips form a smirk against my skin.
"There ya go. Not so bad, is it?" He chuckled, placing small kisses up and down my neck. I bit my lip, tilting my head to opposite way, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips against my skin.
After a few moments, I heard loud footsteps and people gasping. The next thing I knew, Luke was on the ground with a bloody nose. I looked up, my eyes widening when I identified the attacker.
It was Ashton.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Sorry the chapter is so short. What do you guys think so far? Does Luke like Lacy? How mad do you think Ashton is?
I'll try to update soon. For now, though, I'm going to sleep. It's almost midnight where I live.
Goodnight loves!