Scars

"I uh.. I have to go... I'm gonna be late for class," I stuttered, making up an excuse. "See you around.." I quickly turned and walked toward my homeroom. I can't believe what I just heard. He stood there and watched Jace hurt me, but stepped in when I was about to pass out... It didn't make sense.
I got to homeroom right before the bell rang, and there was only one seat left. Next to Luke. I reluctantly sat down, trying not to look at him. Mrs. Nelson began to drone on and on about world history, but I didn't pay attention. I couldn't stop thinking about what Luke said.
I rolled up my sleeves, not remembering that people would see my cuts. Once I moved my hands away, I heard Luke gasp. He grabbed my wrists, forcing me to turn and look at him. He was staring at my cuts and scars.
"Lacy... Why?" He whispered, his eyes filled with sadness. "Why would you hurt yourself like this?"
"It's none of your business, Luke." I snapped, pulling my arms away from him.
"Lacy! Luke! That's enough. After school detention for both of you!" Mrs. Nelson yelled, glaring at us.
"Great. Just great. My mom is going to kill me. Thanks a lot Luke." I sighed, pulling my sleeves down again.
The rest of the day went by extremely fast, probably because I didn't pay attention during any of my classes.
~Detention~
I walked into room 508 for detention, looking around for a place to sit. I can't believe Luke got me stuck in detention. That stupid asshole. I quickly sat down in the back corner, hoping nobody would sit next to me. Right before the supervisor closed the door, Luke ran in. He had many empty seats to choose from, but he decided to sit right next to me.
I groaned, turning away from him. This boy may be hot, but he's kind of annoying.
"Leave me alone, Luke." I sighed, not looking at him.
"Oh.." He looked kind of hurt and turned away from me. "Okay.."
I sighed, looking down at my book. After a few minutest for trying, I couldn't focus on my book. I looked at Luke and tapped his shoulder. He turned and gazed at me with his piercing blue eyes.
"I'm sorry Luke... I was being a bitch," I said, looking at him. "Forgive me..?" Luke smiled, biting his lip ring.
"Definitely. I could never be mad at you. You're too beautiful to be mad at." He said, causing me to blush. I stared at his lips for a second, quickly looking away when I realize what I'm doing.
"Why am I acting like this? " I silently ask myself. "He's just a boy. A very cute, sweet boy... Dammit. Stop thinking like that Lacy. You can't like him. You just met him.." I sighed, reading my book again

~Le gasp! Lacy's starting to like Luke!~
Hey guys. Sorry the chapters are all so short. I'll try to make them longer. I noticed that I have over 300 reads though! That's amazing. If you guys like the story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEEAASSEEE favorite it or like it or comment to give me feedback. Share it with your friends if you want to!
Love you guys!