Is This Love?

*Lacy's POV*
I paced around my room, running my fingers through my thin, bleach blond hair. Ash and I had returned from our movie a few hours ago and it was around midnight now. I couldn't sleep, though. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ash told Luke.
"You're going to dig a ditch in your floor if you don't stop pacing, baby." A voice chuckled. I quickly spin around, sighing in relief when I see Luke's smiling face.
"Luke," I giggled, " you scared me." I waked over, hugging him and resting my head on his chest.
"Sorry," he said, looking down at me. "You look tired, babe. You should go to sleep." He lightly kissed my cheek, looking concerned.
"I'm fine, Luke. I've just been thinking..." I trailed off, listening to his steady heartbeat.
"What are you thinking about?" He ran his fingers through my hair, playing with it. I smiled, enjoying the feeling.
"Mainly about Ashton... and what he told you..." I look up at Luke, seeing his smile disappear.
"Oh," he said through clenched teeth, "that."
"Yeah..." I trailed off and looked down at the floor.
"What's wrong, Lacy..?" He asked me, concern evident in his voice.
"It's just... You really hurt him... He came into my room crying after you left." I sighed.
"Oh"
~Luke's POV~
*Flashback*
"I think I'm falling in love with you"
"Wait, what?"
"I... I think I'm falling in love with you, Luke..." He sighed, looking down.
"Oh... I uh... I don't know what to say, Ashton..." I looked around awkwardly, chewing on my lip.
"It's okay..." Ash looked at me, moving closer. I quickly moved away, watching his face fall.
"Just... Don't come near me, okay?" I said, looking at him.
"O-oh... I uh.... I'm sorry..." He sighed and looked down, tears in his eyes.
"I have to go. Bye Ash." I quickly got up and walked out of the house, not bother to say goodbye to Lacy.
*End of flashback*
"I was kind of a jerk..." I looked down at the ground, sighing and biting my lip.
*Lacy's POV*
I looked at the sad boy in front of me, hating how sympathetic I felt towards him. I couldn't help it, though. He looked so distraught about what he'd done....
"It's okay, Luke." I sighed, sitting down on the bed and motioning for him to sit next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder, looking up at him.
We sat like that for what felt like hours, just silently enjoying each other's company. I smiled at him, watching his blue eyes fill with joy. Everything about him is so perfect. I can't stay away from him, no matter what he does wrong... Is this love? Is this what it's like to be in love?
Luke looked at me, chewing on his lip. He seemed nervous.
"Lacy?" He asked quietly, his voice soft.
"Yeah?"
"Will you... Will you be my girlfriend?" He tugs on his lip ring nervously.
"Yes, Luke. I will" I grinned, hugging him.
/Ashton'sPOV\ (sorry for all of the POV changes)
I sat outside my sister's door, hearing her and Luke speaking. For a while, there was just silence. I thought they fell asleep and was about to get up when I hear Luke's muffled voice. My sister responds soon after.
"Lacy?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you... Will you be my girlfriend?" My heart sinks. Surely she won't say yes... Right? There's a long pause.
"Yes, Luke. I will" I quickly get up and return to my room, slamming the door. I lay down on my bed, tears rolling down my cheeks. My own sister helped him break my heart. I can't believe her.
My mind starts racing. I can't trust anyone. Nobody really wants me here, do they?
I quickly get up, walking over to my closet and opening the doors. After sifting through things, I find a black metal box. I pull it out and set it next to me, opening it. I pull out its contents.
A pen, a pad of paper, a single bullet, and a pistol. I begin writing a note, tears streaming down my cheeks. When I finish writing, I fold the note and put it on my bed. I slowly load the single bullet into the pistol and turn off the safety. I sit on my bed cross legged, my breathing shaky. I put the barrel up to my temple, pulling the hammer back. I look at the picture on the wall, smiling. It's a picture of me and Lacy when we were little. I sigh, a smile still spread across my face. At least now I know someone loved me.
I sit up a little more, still looking at the picture. With a smile on my face, I pull the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't hate me.