Wait, what?

~Luke's POV~
While talking to Ashton, I couldn't stop glancing over at Lacy. She is so... Perfect. My mind began to wander and I thought about what happened between us only a few minutes ago. I smirked, biting my lip. Suddenly, Ashton's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Uh.. Luke..?" He stuttered, fiddling with his shirt nervously. "Can I uh can I talk to you..?" He looked at me, smiling.
"Sure. What's up?" I tilted my head, wondering what was going on.
"I uh.. I mean alone." He looked down.
"Oh. Okay." We walked over to his room, sitting down on his bed. He seemed really nervous for some reason. I looked at him and he smiled goofily.
"What'd you want to talk about, ash?"
"Well uh..." He bit his lip nervously, his voice almost a whisper. "I think I'm falling in love with you..." He trailed off, looking at me with slight fear and hope in his eyes.
"Wait, what?"
*Lacy's POV* (hehehe)
I watched the two boys walk off towards Ashton's room, wondering what they'd talk about. Laying down on my bed, I stared at the ceiling; lost in thought. I began thinking about what happened between Luke and I, and blushed. I don't know why, but I'm falling for him.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my door open. I looked up and saw Ashton, his eyes glossy and a few tears on his cheeks. I quickly got up, rushing to his side.
"Ashy what's wrong??" I lightly brushed the tears off his cheeks with my thumbs, looking at him. I sighed, bringing him over to the bed with me.
"I-I... I told L-Luke how I f-feel about him a-a-and he got mad and he l-left." He stuttered, more tears falling from his eyes. I had him sit down on my bed, pulling him into a tight hug. I've known for a whole that Ash isn't straight, but I had no idea how he felt about Luke.
"I'm so sorry, Ashy." I whispered, rubbing his back lightly. "Luke's just an asshole..." I trailed off, starting to tear up as I felt his body shake from his sobbing.
We sat like that for at least an hour, maybe more. When ash finally calmed down, I looked at him and smiled.
"Are you feeling any better, Ashy?"
"A-a little bit... Thank you Lace." He smiled, hugging me. I hugged back, squeezing him tightly.
"No problem Ash. Now, want to go out and get some ice cream and watch a movie?" I smiled, knowing he'd say yes.
"Sure!" His face brightened and he grinned, jumping up towards the door
Well. This is kind of awkward. Not only is Luke Ashton's best friend, ash is in love with him... But so am I. This is going to be one interesting situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is so short. I'm out of ideas for this part so I decided to end it like this. I hope you guys liked the plot twist though!
Night loves! (It's almost 11 here)