"I'm going to hell for this"

*Lacy's POV*
I gently pulled away from Luke's lips, looking at his bright blue eyes. I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder.
"So.." I drew out the word. "What does this mean...? Like.. Are we together or what?" I stuttered.
Luke's lips curled up into an amused smile, obviously finding my nervousness funny. I felt heat rising to my cheeks and I chewed on my lip nervously.
"You're so adorable, Lacy. If you want to be together, then we can be." He smiled.
"I'd like that a lot" I grinned, looking up at his smiling face. He chuckled, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.
"You're such a dork, Lace." He grinned, pulling me closer and playing with my hair. I giggled, pressing my head against his hand slightly. I looked up at him, smiling.
I sat up more, looking at his bright blue eyes. I bit my lip, watching his teeth tug at his lip ring. He's driving me crazy and I don't want it to stop. Im falling for my brother's best friend... My god, I'm going to hell for this. I shifted and curled up next to him, laying my head on his chest. I smiled, listening to his heart beat, allowing it to slowly lull me into a deep sleep.
~Luke's POV~
I looked down at the petite, sleeping girl in my arms, smiling. She was so damn cute and I couldn't stop myself from falling for her. I placed a soft kiss on top of her head, wrapping my arms around her small frame. I slowly let myself drift off into a peaceful sleep, a smile plastered on my face.
-Three Hours Later-
After what felt like an eternity, I was awoken by the loud sound of Lacy's phone going off. I groaned internally, reaching over and grabbing the phone, careful not to wake Lacy up. I looked at the screen and gulped. It was her mum.
I answered the phone, trying to keep my voice steady and calm.
"Hello?"
"Who the hell are you and why do you have my daughter's phone?" Her mum snapped, obviously not calm.
"I'm your daughter's friend uh" I quickly made up a name, going she's believe it. "Jacob. I have Lacy's phone because she's with me. She passed out last night and I decided to bring her to my house so nobody would try and take advantage of her while she was sleeping." I gulped before continuing. "She's still sleeping so I answered the phone for her..." My voice trailed off and I hoped she believed the elaborate story I made up
"Oh... Well, when she wakes up, tell her that her brother is in Sydney General Hospital. His friend beat him up pretty bad and he's in surgery right now. Goodbye" I heard a click and set down the phone, sighing in relief. She bought it.
I kissed Lacy's head, watching her eyes slowly flutter open, her lips curled into a smile. She yawned, covering her mouth and stretching slightly.
"Hai Lukey" she giggled, proud of the new nickname she had come up with. I smiled, shaking my head.
"Hey sunshine. How'd you sleep?" I lightly rubbed her back, watching her green eyes fill with energy.
"Pretty good" she looked at my leg, noticing her phone sitting next to it. "Why do you have my phone?" She tilted her head. Uh oh. I gulped, biting my lip.
"Well... Your mum called." I explained slowly
"Oh... What did she want?" She looked at me, her eyes filled with curiosity.
"Uh... Well..." I stuttered, clearing my throat. "She wanted to let you know that uh... Well... Ashton's in the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Hope you liked the update. I'm soooooo sorry it took so long. I got a new phone and couldn't log in for a few hours so I couldn't continues writing. Also, if anyone is reading and they're Australian and this isn't a real hospital, I'm sorry. Idk any hospitals in Australia so I made something up. Anyways, I'll try to update again soon.
Bye loves!