We Are New To This

~~Alex~~

We started to make out on the car until this car pulled up and a women said" excuse me are you guys leaving and if your going to do that get in the car".I stopped kissing Mia and look at the lady and said" don't you see us doing something". the lady gave us the finger and drove off.me and Mia started laughing.then we got in the car and left.

Alex-what do you want babe? I said as I took one hand off the wheel grabbed her hand.

Mia-it doesn't matter

Alex-so you want some McDonald's?

Mia-hell no you don't take your girl to no god dam McDonald's.

Alex-but you said it don't matter.

Mia-but you know what I mean babe.

Alex-ok.so do you want some Chili's.

Mia-yea I can go for some Honey BBQ Chicken Stripes.

Alex-ok.

We pull in the parking lot of Chili's and park right in the front.we got out and went in the inside there was a 10 min wait.we sat down and waited to be called.I started playing with Mia's fingers.

Mia-stop babe that tickles

Alex-that y I'm doing it babe

Mia-(whispering)babe them kids is looking at us let's make it a show,kiss me

We started kissing and the kids faces was were funny as hell one, told their mom to look and was pointing at us.she said stop pointing.we stopped kissing because my name was called.we followed the man to our table.he gave us are menu and asked us what we wanted to drink.

Mia-i want a sprit

???-and for you sir

Alex-I will have that same

???-ok I will be back with drinks and to take you order

We looked at the menu and the man came back with our drinks.

???-are you guys ready to order

Mia-yes I will have the honey BBQ stripes

???-and would you like any dipping

Mia-yea I want ranch

??? -and for you sir

Alex-will have that something

???-same dip to sir

Alex-yea.

???-can I have your menu's

After we ordered our food had came, after waiting for 30min.we ate our food and mia didn't finish so she took the rest to go.I payed the bill that was $35.00.we went back to the car.

Alex-what you want to do now babe?I asked as I but the key in and started the car.

Mia-we can go chill at your house babe.

Alex-ok

We got on the freeway and drove back to my house.it took us 3 hour and 45 mins.Mia had feel asleep in the car.after we got off the freeway we had pulled up in the driveway.I had got out the car and went to the passenger side and got Mia out the car and took her in the house up to my room.when I put her on my bed she woke up.

Alex-babe you up

Mia-yea, when did we get her

Alex-we just got her, I was talking to you in the car and when I looked at you your ass was knocked out babe.

Mia-im sorry babe

Alex-its ok babe, what you want to do?

Mia got up and pushed me on the bed.as she started kissing me I said"this what you want to do"?then she said" yea babe".so I flipped her so she would be on the bed and I would be on top.I started kissing her and she let out a soft moan.I started to unbutton her shirt with one hand.then I unzipped her pants and pulled them off.I kissed her all the way down until I was on top of the line of her panties.I looked up at her for permission to keep going and she nodded her head so I pulled down her panties and kissed, licked her pussy....

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE BUT I WILL HAVE ONE IN A A FEW MINUTES SO HOLD ON AND THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE ALOT GOING ON SO GET READY!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING THIS STORY BUT IM ABOUT TO UPDATE IT RIGHT NOW