Let's Talk About It

~~~~Mia Thoughts~~~~

Should I text Alex?? I want to find out what happened, but then again I don't. I love my king Alex and I don't want to lose him. I think we do need to talk about it. I think I'm going to text her to come over.

I grab my phone and and I see I have 5 new iMessages. They were all from Alex.

Bae😩!!
iMessage 2:00pm

Bae can I come over to talk??😔
iMessage 2:30pm

Bae please answer me😖
iMessage 2:45pm

Bae please I want US back as king and queen😩👑
iMessage 2:55pm

Bae I'm omw Idc if you don't want to talk I need you in my life💯😔
iMessage 3:00pm

Shit she coming and I'm not even dressed. I went to my closet and got some clothes out and some shoes. after that I did my hair.

~~~~Alex~~~~

I was waiting till 2:00pm for her to text me back but she never did. So I texted her. I waited 30 mins and she never replied. So I texted her again. And she didn't reply after 15 mins. So I just kept blowing up her phone. Till finally I just got up and got in the car and went to her house. She is all I want and I just need her to understand that kiss was nothing to me.

~~~~Mia~~~~

20 mins later the door bell was ringing. I walked downstairs and at the door was Alex. Look bomb as ever. She had on some yellow and blue kds and a kd shirt and some blue shorts. I opened the door and she hugged me and kissed me.

I didn't say come over bae you don't listen. I said being a little mad at her.

I'm sorry I just really need you stop being mad at me bae. She said feeling bad for coming.

I want to know about the kiss so let talk. I said walking over to the kitchen.

Bae the kiss didn't mean nothing. I rather you kiss me all day then one of those hoes off the street. Bae I love you to much to let this miss up our relationship. I sorry bae please forgive me. Alex said with a tear coming down her face.

Bae I forgive you but don't even kiss another bitch or that will be your ass. I said with a little smile

Mia can we go out so I can make up for what happened? Alex asked still feeling sad.

Go where? I asked confused.

Anywhere you want bae my treat. She said smiling.

I want to go to skyzone I haven't been. I said.

Ok let's go now bae before it gets late. She said with a smile on her face.

I went upstairs and got a jacket and my purse and headed for the door. But before I could get to the door Alex grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and then she kissed me.

Bae stop lets go before they close. I said blushing after the kiss.

Okay bae lets roll out. She said holding my hand and walking out the door.