Are We Staying Together?

Next Morning

~~~~~Mia~~~~~

I wake up with a bad headache. I get out the bed and walk into the bathroom. I wash my face, and brush my teeth. the I walk out the bathroom and over to my that was on he charger. I looked for any messages. There was none, usually I always have goodmorning messages from Alex. Maybe she really is giving my space. I I want to be with her and... My phone goes off messing up my thoughts. I unlock my phone and read the message.

Alex:Goodmorning babe, I know you want some space so I'm going to give that to you, I really want to check on you and see if your okay.May I come by later so we can talk?

Mia:Goodmorning, and ummm give me till 2 because i need to clean up,but ill text you when you can come over so we can talk.

Alex: ok see you then babe

I start to clean up my room and my bathroom. Want to make up for how I was mad at her last night. I don't like being mad at Alex but seeing another girl kiss her made me mad. I love Alex and I don't want to lose her.

~~~~~~Alex~~~~~~

Yeeeessssss!!!!!! She wants to talk. I want to tell her everything and how that kiss happened. All I want is my queen back so are kingdom can be full. This is are very first argument, and I don't want us to break up over this little thing.I'll just see what happens when she texts me to come over, that's if she does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN??

WILL ALEX TELL THE WHOLE STORY??

WILL MIA FORGIVE ALEX FOR THE KISS??

ALL THESE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE THE ANSWERS TO