We Are New To This pt.2

~~Alex~~

As soon as I was about to dive in and eat her out with all I had in me I heard a knock at my door."hey Alexa are you in up we need to talk" said my mom.I hurried up and gave Mia her clothes and told her to go in the bathroom and get dressed. when Mia got in the bathroom and closed the door I said "yes mom I'm up , come in".she came in and sat on the bed next to me.

Mom:hey baby, damn what you been doing? you need to make your bed.

Alex:I know mom , now what did you want to talk about?

mom:unmmmm, I'm going on a vacation with my job to west Africa and will be gone for 3 months.

Alex:why so long?

mom:because we have to help some kids get healthy.

Alex:well will I be able to call you and talk to you every day?

mom:that something I can't answer right now, but I will ask.

Alex:ok mom.

mom:I will leave you a key to the safe but don't go crazy with that money. there is 10 million in there so, you will can spend 5 because we might stay longer then 3 months.

Alex:well when your gone can Mia stay over?

mom:yea and I want you to buy her some stuff with that money too? you know she's like a daughter to me.well that's all baby so here's the key to the safe.don't lose it please don't.

Alex: don't worry mom I won't.but when you leaving?

mom:tomorrow night.

Alex:ok my love you

mom:love you too

She gets up and walks out the door of my room."babe you can come out now" I said to mia.Mia opens the door and walks out and jumps on the bed.

Mia:what did she want to talk about?

Alex: she's going on a work vacation to west Africa and going to be gone for 3 months or longer.

Mia:Awwwwww are you okay with her leaving?

Alex:yes and no I barely get to see her now but now she's going to be gone for 3 months.

Mia:it will be okay babe I'm here for you.

Alex:this is why I love you babe

Mia:I love you too babe, but to get your mind off every thing let's go out to this party tonight.

Alex:yea we can go, you going to twerkin somethin

Mia:yea on you babe, but can we go by my houes right now so I can get some clothes.

Alex:yea let me but some shoes on and we can go.

I put on my black and white Nike slippers and grabbed my car keys and we left.it took us like 10 mins to get her house.I pulled in her drive way and we got out the car and went in the house.I sat on the couch and she went upstairs.

Mia:babe come here

Alex:here I come

I went upstairs and into her room and sat on her bed and saw her trying to find clothes to wear and to take back to my house.

Alex:what are you doing

Mia:trying to find something to wear, you should come and help me babe.

Alex:ummm ok

I got off the bed and went into the closet and put her against the wall and took off her shirt slowly.then unzipped her pants and pulled them down.then I started kissing her lips that taste like cherry lip bomb.then I moved down to her neck and started sucking on it.right when I got under her bellybutton she stopped me.

Alex:why are stopping me

Mia:I don't think I ready for this babe

Alex:what do you mean not ready, you had sex with all them guys

Mia:actually I have never had sex before, I lied about all them guys

Alex: soooo your a virgin??

Mia:yea, I didn't want to tell u but I knew one day I would have to.

Alex:well you take all the time you need but I will still try to get up in that.

She packed all her stuff and put I in a bag. then I took it to the car and put it in the trunk and then sat in the car, waiting for her to come.after waiting for 5 mins she came out the house locking the door behind her.she got in the car and I pulled out the driveway and drove down the street.we pulled up in my driveway 10 mins later.I got her bags out the trunk and took them in the house and up to my room.then I layed on my bed and mia came a layed next to me, and we fell asleep.

~~Mia~~

I woke up and Alex arms were wrapped around me.I got up and grabbed my phone off the charger to check the time.it was 8:35pm.I went back to the bed to wake up Alex.

Mia-alex wake up

Alex-uhhhh

Mia-babe wake up

Alex-uhhhh I'm up babe

Mia-babe get up so we can go to the party, it start at 10 and ends at 2.

Alex-ok.are we matching

Mia-don't we always.

Alex-ok, so what color we wearing? Mia-ummmmm want to wear grey and purple

Alex-yea and we can wear are are Jordan's BelAirs.

Mia-ok I'm first in the shower

Alex-ok I'll get our clothes out.

Mia-can u hand me my bra and panties.

Alex-yea, here you go

~~Alex~~

While Mia got in the shower I got out my clothes and my shoes.then we Mia got out the shower I got in the shower.when I got in the shower I washed my hair and washed my body.when I got out I but on my black Nike sports bra and my family guy boxers. then I put some water on my hair to make it curly.then I put my pink snapback on that said DOPE in grey letters, and then I put on some black pants with my light blue shirt that said DOPE in lime green.

~~Mia~~

When I got out the shower I wet my hair so it could be curly. then I put on the same snapback as Alex but mines is lime green.then I put on my high wasted black shorts and my pink shirt that said DOPE in grey letters, and then I put on my my Jordan's BelAirs.

Alex-babe are u ready to go??

Mia-yea, are u ready babe??

Alex-yea, I'm going to be in the car

Mia-ok here I come

~~Alex~~

We got in the car and I pulled out the driveway and drove down the street.we had to stop at the gas station because I was almost on E.I spent $54 dollars on gas.after that we got on the freeway and after 30mins we pulled into a parking lot for the party.when we started walk to the party the line was around the corner, I'm glad I put us and the V.I.P list.we went to the front on the line and they let us right in.when we got in there it was hot as hell but a lot of people twerkin.

~~Mia~~

When we got in there is was hot as hell but they were play red nose.I grabbed Alex and took him to wall and I started to twerk on her.then they played Marvins room and I gave Alex a floor dance. then after that we went to sit in V.I.P and had some drinks.