Road Trip

*Next morning, 8:30 am*

*Mia's Thoughts*

I hope were still on for today. I really want to know what she has planned for us. She said it was a far drive but where could she be going that's so far away from home. Let me text her and make sure were still on for today.

*Grabs her phone off the dresser and goes to messages. Clicks on Jennifer*

Mia: We're still on for today right?

Jennifer: Yeah sweetheart, I know I told you to be here at 11:30am but if you could try to come earlier that would be great.

Mia: how much earlier, because I'm already dressed I just need to comb my hair and I could be out the door.

Jennifer: Oh then go ahead and be on your way. Just trying to beat traffic. We have to be there a little bit before 1. 

Mia: Okay, I should be there in about 10 minutes.

Jennifer: Okay, see you when you get here.

Mia gets up off the bed, walks into the bathroom. Puts some water on her hair and throws it into a messy bun. She grabs her keys off the dresser and walks out the door. 20 minutes later Mia pulls up to Jennifer's house. She gets out the car and walks to the front door, ringing the door bell.  Jennifer yells "it's open, come on in". Mia walks in the house closing the door behind her and takes a seat on the living room couch.

Jennifer: I'll be down in a minute just grabbing a few things.

Jennifer yells from upstairs.

Mia: Okay, take your time no rush at all.

Jennifer: Okay, let's hit the road.

Jennifer says as she comes down the stairs, walking towards the front door.

Mia: If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?

Jennifer: It's a well needed surprise.

Mia: Surprise?

Jennifer: yes surprise, but we will catch up on the ride there. Let's go so we can beat traffic don't want to be late.

They walk out the door Jennifer locking it behind her. They get into Jennifer 2018 all black Rang Rover and pull out the driveway. 10 minutes into the drive Jennifer says...

Jennifer: Soo Mia, what's this whole baby situation. Because I know Alex couldn't have gotten you pregnant and I know you guys didn't go to a sperm donor. She would have told me.

Mia: Me and Alex got into it and I ended up doing some fucked up shit. It was all out of anger but I know I shouldn't have did it in the first place.

Jennifer: So what exactly happened? If you don't mind telling me.

Mia: I caught Alex kissing Taylor and we had just had a conversation about that because she kissed some random female at the club. So, that whole situation just blew me. I left I called my ex Justin because I wanted to buy some weed to ease the stress but instead I ended up staying at his house rolling up and smoking. We got stupid high and when I woke up we were in his naked. 

Jennifer: Have you told Alex all of this?

Mia: No, she honestly has not gave me the time of day to tell her the honest truth of what happened.

Jennifer: That's sounds just like Alex. She's always been the type to just push things under the rug and move on. You guys really need to talk.

Mia: Wait, how is Alex? I haven't talked to her since that day I left the hospital.

Jennifer: She hasn't written you?

Mia: Umm no 

She says in a confused voice.

Jennifer: So she's been lying to me then.

Mia: Wait, what do you mean she hasn't written me yet? Why would she be writing me? How has she been lying to you?

Jennifer: Ohh we finna find out right now.

Mia: What do you m...

Mia stops in the middle of her sentence as she looks out the window and sees a sign that say Odyssey House Rehabilitation Center.

To Be Continued...