Old memories

Shiro was on his way to see the twins. He didn't show it but he was really excited to see them. He's only taken care of them for a few years but he still loves them. The exwires were right behind him following. They were amazed he was going to fight sat and twins with just one gun filled with 12 bullets. "Wow he must've gotten stronger if he's going to fight them like that" shiemi though as they made it outside.

The twins were outside chasing some exorcists. (Bon) those monsters, who do they think they are? (Shima) they're demons, of course they think they're better. (Shiro) *laughs* in Ghenna there is no time. In there they could be twelve instead of 15.
As soon as the twins caught up to the exorcist they didn't hurt them. (Rin) *pokes all of them and laughs* your all it!!" Rin and Yukio started running the opposite direction laughing as the exorcist chased them, shooting their guns. The exwires watched confused. "So they weren't going to kill them? They were just playing a game?" Shiemi asked and Shiro nodded.

Shiro started walking up to the twins, Rin and Yukio stopped running and stared at Shiro. After they sprinted towards him Shiro started...tickling them. The twins were on the floor laughing as Shiro had a small smile on his face. The exwires jaws dropped, the legendary exorcist is beating the sons of Satan...by tickling them? Didn't they kill 80 people in two days and now they are being tickled?! When Shiro stopped he hugged them. "I missed you both so much, I thought I lost you forever" he said quietly. The twins backed away from him, confused on what he said. "So he'll has changed them..." Shiro thought.Then the other exorcist started catching up with them. "F*ck! Were gonna be it!" Rin said and started running and Yukio said " holy shit you're right!" Then ran with him.

After the exwires went inside they were still amazed. "What the hell was that?! I thought you said you were going to take care of them!" Bon said, Shiro turned around and said "I did take care of them. For 4 years in fact." "Shiro...shay happened back there? What do you mean you took care of them for 4 years?" Shiemi asked softly, Shiro froze and sighed. "Guess there's no getting out of this one huh? Well, 15 years ago..."