Battle to the death

"You take the 500 on the left and I'll take the 500 on the right?" Yukio said laughing a little. "F*ck it I'll take 501" Rin said with a grin. "That's the spirit, speaking of spirit I believe it's been a while since we've eaten."

All the exorcist ready to fight until Shiro interrupted. "Stop! There is no need to start some kind of war." "Awe but that's what we were made for." Now is not the time Rin! Everyone just return to your station-" all of a sudden Yukio shot someone right in the head, he chuckled to himself and mumbled "499 to go." All the exorcist charged in on them but their weapons are no match to what they were facing.

Yukio's weapon is like a hybrid. A gun and a elemental sword. Using a gun for close or long distances and elemental for big groups. Rin was one a gun and a scythe mixed together. A gun for people far away and a scythe to get the ones near by and to move quicker. Both of them ripping apart the limbs and cutting of several body parts. Both of them fighting and smiling as blood splattered everywhere, most exorcist retreated and ran away.

"Why did you do this?! You didn't have too!" Shiro asked tending to some peoples wounds. "If a guy comes running up to you with a gun while he is screaming are you gonna let him shoot you or are you going to do something about it?" Rin said putting his weapon away. "But you didn't need to hurt them this bad they don't heal as quick or easily as you!" "Blah blah blah whatever to late now. Anyways I'm starving!" Rin said licking his lips and quickly ran to the nearest corpse and started eating their flesh. Yukio did the same, both of them scoffing down their "food". "Why are you eating them? Go get food somewhere else!" Shiro yelled and Yukio swallowed his "food" and said "at home this is the only food they gave us. I don't see what your problem is." Once again Ghenna proved to be a sick and crazy place.
"I don't care where you are from, how you are raised-" Shiro said but got cut off by Rin. "I think we established that you hippie f*ck." At that moment Shiro pulled out his gun and aimed it at Rin. "What are you gonna do shoot me? You can't kill me and you know that. But if you pull the trigger, it will be a battle to the death." Shiro didn't move or say anything he just stood there with his guns still aiming at them. "Rin stop lets just go." "No Yukio don't you understand? It's his fault were like this, it's his fault our lives are like this-" so let's leave before you make things worse." The twins stood there in silence until Shiro said "look...I know your hurt but...I'm sorry....I'm sorry for what I did. I will do anything to make it up to you." He lowered his guns and walked closer to them but Rin punched him in the face. "I don't care what you say it won't stop me from killing you!" Rin said pulling out his weapon. Rin and Shiro started fighting, Shiro tried his best not to hurt Rin knowing it would make things worse. Soon Rin cut off shiro's guns and pushed him down."go on then. This is a battle to the death isn't it?" Shiro said and Rin smirked and said "not yet, not now and not here. You have something I need and I have to wait for the perfect moment to get it. But when I do kill you," Rin got out a small knife and started stabbing him slowly. " I will make you kill everyone you care about and when you see what you've done I'll split your skull." He took his knife back and stood up.

Yukio and Rin disappeared into the shadows leaving Shiro alone. The word wasn't too bad so it can easily be fixed but that wasn't the problem. The problem is that the twins despised him and there was nothing he can do about it.

All the exwires went to their dorms and Shiro was hanging out with Kuro. Mephisto visited Shiro after a while. "You know there is no point in trying to fix whatever you had with those boys right?" He said standing next to him. "Yeah I know...I just can't bear to look at them knowing what kind of pain they went through", he said with a chuckle,"one of the most powerful exorcist feeling bad for satan's sons." "Well I'm not going to stop you from trying. You didn't hear anything from me but if you want to get closer or at least understand them try going through their stuff." Mephisto said before transforming into a dog and walking away.